• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalogue Release Date: Find Out Now!

In summary, the new catalogue comes out, and everyone attending Leadership Conference will get a copy there. There is a new cookware line better than the professional, new colors for spring, and a new Italian cooking theme.
Princess
When does the new catalogue come out?

Princess said:
When does the new catalogue come out?
Those attending Leadership Conference will get a copy there and everyone will get copies in their change over kits the end of January. We can start using them on March 1.

CataloguesWhat is a change over kit?

Princess said:
What is a change over kit?
Every season (twice a year) we get new catalogs and paperwork. Pampered Chef sends us a sampling of everything new, a set of catalogs and a new Pampered Partner disk. They call it a change over kit because it gives us a start at changing our paperwork over to the next season.

It automatically ships to all active consultants for free but we do pay a shipping charge (deducted from our commission). I heard the shipping for it is going to be $6 this time but it's still a good deal!

new productswhen do we get to purchase the new spring/summer products.i'm new and unsure

Sample PackagesShould be available after Leadership Conference is complete and the new line has been revealed.

My director just gave me a call from leadership, the new line was revealed today! Generation II cookware is going, and there is a new cookware line better than the profesional (how that could be is beyond me, I love the profesional). New colors for spring is aqua and another type of green and something else I forgot already. It is the twixt clips, towels, silcone trivits. The can strainer is back in white. New season's best has an itialian cooking theme. A new whisk to go whith the ones we have, and I can't remember what else, maybe someone will finish what I started! :D

Last edited:
Oh no....

Some of us don't want to know this stuff yet and HO very much frowns upon giving out spoilers.

Maybe you could edit until we have word from our mods whether they want this stuff on the boards.

awesome!Can't wait until my cluster meeting where we get full details of everything! I'm so excited for my First change of seasons! And for my sell a thon mystery new spring products to arrive! And to buy the rest of the stuff for kit enhancement or sample products! Is anyone as excited as me!???!!! :D

Don't want to know what?
DebbieJ said:
Oh no....

Some of us don't want to know this stuff yet and HO very much frowns upon giving out spoilers.

Maybe you could edit until we have word from our mods whether they want this stuff on the boards.

No one knows yet. We will not know until leadership is done this weekend and directors return and share with us what the new line will include.

Maybe some people don't want to know - but I totally do!

Maybe we can have clearly marked threads so that the people who don't want to know will know not to read it!

Don't deprive the rest of us, please! :)

To those of you who are confused, it looks like the offending post was already deleted. So please diregard my previous post.

Please see under Announcements and Feedback.

Hello, I am new to PC. This will be my first change over. What usually comes in the change over kit? I need to order some supplies, but I don't want to order to much, or not order enough to get me through until 3-1-06. So how many catologs, order forms, invite postcards, and anything else that usually comes in the kit. Thanks

heat123 said:
Can't wait until my cluster meeting where we get full details of everything! I'm so excited for my First change of seasons! And for my sell a thon mystery new spring products to arrive! And to buy the rest of the stuff for kit enhancement or sample products! Is anyone as excited as me!???!!! :D

I AM I AM!!! But its because I am NEW!!! :)

SlagelPC said:
I AM I AM!!! But its because I am NEW!!! :)

I'm with you!!!! This past year was better for in Pampered Chef BUT still not what I want it to be. Have spent the last 3 months trying to find another job.... DUH I don't want a job I LOVE what my husband calls my hobby :rolleyes: duh again!!!! I've decided to do my best to treat it like a job- set hours, goals and go for them!!! No more hobby for me. And I am sooooooooo excited to find out about all that is new!!!! And I've been a consultant for three years. :D

I believe what comes in the change over kit i have only had one is 25 catalogs, 1 seasons best, 1 packet that shows the celebration shows I am sure there is more but i have only had one since i started.

Has anyone seen..Has anyone actually put their hands on thenew catalog?

Is it really different as they says it is??

Honestly, I didn't see much difference in it. I was looking, but the pictures still looked the same type, and the catalog had the same feel to it. Maybe I was looking too hard, tho.

Yes, I saw it Monday. I love it, they moved stuff around. The new cookware is on front cover. Nice bright spring colors. I was really impressed. My director gave me a packet of mini catalogs, and they are just as good as the full catalog. I can't wait for the change over kit! :D

There are new pictures and a new layout. I think it's very pretty. I don't know why, but I had a difficult time with our Fall Catalog. I think it's because they changed some of the categories around & I had the old style memorized. I do like the new catalog and hope I can locate the items quickly when I need to. In answer to the other posted question, I believe changeover kits ship Jan 30th to consultants.

I love it too!I just breifly got to glance through it and I loved it! IT just seemed like a better layout and I loved the cover pic! I can't wait until the changeover kits arrive and our sell a thon products! Love the new wave of colors too! :)

1. When will the new catalogue be released?

The new catalogue release date is typically in the beginning of each season, so you can expect it to be released around March, June, September, and December.

2. Can I pre-order the new catalogue?

Unfortunately, pre-ordering the new catalogue is not an option. However, you can sign up for our email list to be notified as soon as the new catalogue is available.

3. Will there be any new products in the new catalogue?

Yes, there will be new products featured in the new catalogue. We are constantly updating and improving our product line to provide the best options for our customers.

4. How can I get a physical copy of the new catalogue?

If you are an existing customer, you will automatically receive a physical copy of the new catalogue in the mail. If you are a new customer, you can request a catalogue through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I still order from the previous catalogue after the new one is released?

Yes, you can still order from the previous catalogue until it expires. However, we recommend checking out the new catalogue for updated products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • PreciousDreamzz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg