• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating First Catalog Changeover with Pampered Chef - Laura's Questions

In summary, the "Navigating First Catalog Changeover with Pampered Chef - Laura's Questions" guide is designed to provide guidance and tips for Pampered Chef consultants going through their first catalog changeover. The author of the guide is Laura, a seasoned consultant with experience in managing successful changeovers. Some key points to keep in mind during a catalog changeover include being proactive and organized, communicating with customers and team members, and utilizing resources and support from Pampered Chef. To prepare customers for the change, consultants can inform them about the upcoming catalog and offer previews and incentives. Excess inventory from the previous catalog can be sold at a discounted price, donated, or used as hostess gifts to make room for new products and avoid losses.
Trudie32
Hi there,
This is my first catalog changeover with PC. When exactly is that? When can we order new ones?
Perhaps more importantly, where is this information? Did we receive it via email or is it on the company website?TIA,
Laura

Hi Laura, those who submitted $150 or more in sales during the month of November, December or January will receive a change over kit. I just received my shipment a week ago and seen that the new catalogs as well as the new Spring-Summer product is available for purchase. You can purchase items for the upcoming season at 50% off. Personally, I am really excited about the AF! I can't wait to order mine! :)

Thank you so much, Stephanie78!
Stephanie78 said:
Hi Laura, those who submitted $150 or more in sales during the month of November, December or January will receive a change over kit. I just received my shipment a week ago and seen that the new catalogs as well as the new Spring-Summer product is available for purchase. You can purchase items for the upcoming season at 50% off. Personally, I am really excited about the AF! I can't wait to order mine! :)

1. What is the purpose of the "Navigating First Catalog Changeover with Pampered Chef - Laura's Questions" guide?

The purpose of this guide is to provide helpful tips and information for Pampered Chef consultants who are navigating their first catalog changeover, or transition to a new product catalog. It addresses common questions and concerns that may arise during this process.

2. Who is the author of this guide?

The author of this guide is Laura, a seasoned Pampered Chef consultant with experience in successfully managing catalog changeovers. She shares her knowledge and insights to help others in the Pampered Chef community.

3. What are some key points to keep in mind when going through a catalog changeover?

Some key points to keep in mind include being proactive and staying organized, communicating with customers and team members, and taking advantage of the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef. It is also important to have a positive attitude and embrace the changes.

4. How can I prepare my customers for a catalog changeover?

You can prepare your customers by informing them about the upcoming change and the benefits of the new catalog. You can also offer previews of new products and encourage them to make purchases before the old products are discontinued. Additionally, you can offer incentives or promotions to entice them to shop during the transition period.

5. What should I do if I have excess inventory from the previous catalog?

If you have excess inventory from the previous catalog, you can offer it at a discounted price to your customers before the new catalog launch. You can also consider donating excess inventory or using it as hostess gifts. It is important to clear out old inventory to make room for new products and avoid potential losses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Admin Greg