• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing the New SS13 Catalog: A Closer Look at the Changes and Controversies

In summary, people are not impressed with the new catalog, the printing looks cheap, and the space for the info label is insufficient.
kam
Staff member
What is up with the new catalog??

Has anyone noticed the spot on the back for our info is pretty small??? I use 1" high labels (the ones that come 30 to a page) and it barely fits. I had to label over some of the small print.

Here is what I wrote in another thread about the catalog:

"Call me unimpressed with the new catalog.

I agree that the bamboo looks really orange/dark. In fact, a lot of the pages look really dark to me ( the exec ccokware is really dark and the stainless is pretty light and doesn't really stand out on the page). Poor printing or color separations. I bet they went with a cheaper printer - jmo. I work for a printing company and if we printed these, we would be printing these over. Maybe it is the paper, it feels slightly different to me. The more I look at it, the color is off on some of the pictures.

Also, I really HATE the dirty knife on the cover. Yuck. It just doesn't appeal to me."

I too use those labels. I also use two labels, the second label is a recruiting/hosting label. Guess I'll be covering the tomatoes, chiles, or avocados.

I put my info label on the front. Got this tip from a National Conference I went to a few years ago. When someone has the catalog on a table it is usually right side up so I want them to see my info immediately....not at the end.

I use labels on the front cover and a stamp on the back. My stamp from Office Max fits the space just right, but I agree, they didn't leave too much space for it.

Not crazy about the new catalog either! REALLY bummed they put the business opportunity info in the back-ugh! Should be 1st-best thing in the catalog! They do feel like they are on thinner paper.

I'm not crazy about the bloody looking knife on the front either! I haven't gotten my changeover kit yet so I hadn't even paid any attention to the amount of space on the back. Hopefully I'll have a box waiting for me when I get home!

I think it's supposed to be BBQ sauce on the knife, not blood. ;) it does seem a little gross, but I guess it would be strange to have a clean knife sitting there looking like it's not needed.

What is the "New Catalog (Ss13)"?

The "New Catalog (Ss13)" refers to the latest catalog released by a company or brand for the Spring/Summer 2013 season. It showcases their newest products, designs, and styles for the upcoming season.

When was the "New Catalog (Ss13)" released?

The exact release date of the "New Catalog (Ss13)" may vary depending on the company or brand. However, most catalogs for the Spring/Summer season are usually released between January and March of the same year.

Where can I find the "New Catalog (Ss13)"?

You can find the "New Catalog (Ss13)" on the company or brand's website, in their physical stores, or through their social media platforms. Some retailers may also distribute the catalog through mail or in magazines.

What types of products are featured in the "New Catalog (Ss13)"?

The "New Catalog (Ss13)" typically features the latest products and styles for the Spring/Summer season. This can include clothing, accessories, shoes, and other seasonal items. Some brands may also include special collections or collaborations in their catalog.

Can I purchase items directly from the "New Catalog (Ss13)"?

The "New Catalog (Ss13)" is mainly used as a preview of the upcoming season's products. Some items may be available for purchase directly from the catalog, but most often, customers will have to visit the company's website or physical store to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • spoons4life
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampered1224