• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalog in Pdf File for Booth Shows

In summary, the person looking for the new catalog in pdf form says they cut it along the seam and put it in a 3 ring binder. They also suggest buying magazine holders to save time. The original poster said they scanned the catalog.
CheleG
I am looking for the new catalog in pdf form so I can print it up and have it in flip style form for an upcoming vendor event.....

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

I just cut the catalog along the seam in the middle and put it in a 3 ring binder in protective sheets.

You can download the catalog from the PC website. It's not PDF but just open the exe file and print.

Why don't you just cut a catalog down the middle and put in sheet protectors. That's what I do.

or buy some magazine holders and use a 3-ring binderhttp://www.mileskimball.com/mileskimball/displayitem.aspx?tid=_mileskimball&id=345488&icmp=search
p345488b.jpg

At our booths- we always cut the pages of the catalog and put them between clear plastic sheets for people to look at, also.

I scanned mine. You can email me for it. I can't get it below 2 MB. I'm at 6

lt1jane where can I find those magazine holders?? That is a fantastic idea. a lot less time than cutting the catalog & inserting in page protectors.

Many office stores (Office Depot, Staples, etc) will cut the binder off for you quick and cheaply. It's been a long time since i did it, but I know it was maybe a few bucks. Certainly easier than spending the time on my own- unless you have access to a good paper cutter/guillotine.

martyskitchen said:
lt1jane where can I find those magazine holders?? That is a fantastic idea. a lot less time than cutting the catalog & inserting in page protectors.
I bought mine from Miles Kimball. They are called Binder Magazine Holders. I checked as the original post is 1½ years old, they still carry them.

They would make switching out catalogs from each season a lot easier as well.

Thanks Jane!

1. What is a PDF file and how do I open it?

A PDF (Portable Document Format) file is a type of document that can be opened and viewed on any device with a PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. To open a PDF file, simply click on the file and it will open in your default PDF reader.

2. How do I save the PDF file to my computer?

To save the PDF file to your computer, right-click on the file and select "Save As." Choose the location on your computer where you want to save the file and click "Save."

3. Is the catalog only available in PDF format for booth shows?

Yes, the catalog is only available in PDF format for booth shows. This allows for easy sharing and viewing on different devices without the need for physical copies.

4. Can I print the PDF file for booth shows?

Yes, you can print the PDF file for booth shows. Simply open the file in your PDF reader and click on the print icon or go to File > Print. You can then choose your printer and adjust any settings before printing.

5. Will the PDF file be updated if there are any changes to the catalog?

Yes, the PDF file will be updated if there are any changes to the catalog. We strive to keep our catalog as up-to-date as possible, so be sure to check back periodically for any updates or new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom