• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New camera suggestions?

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
We are in the market for a new camera for the Disney trip... the one we have now is about shot, and we are looking for a reasonably priced reliable replacement. Anyone have any experience w/ the camera/camcorder ones? The pixels on the ones that we've looked at don't seem to be that high, so we are wondering about a grainy quality to the picture....

Any brand would do, as long as it a nice one. Suggestions?

nene960

Sep 22, 2008
You can find a 10 mpixel for hardly nothing. I have a Nikkon and really like it. My mom has a samsung and it is amazing. Sonys are also great.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I am also a Cannon Gal. I'm on my 2nd one. I got an Elph 2 years ago when I got my laptop. Dell had a great deal. The software is super user friendly and The Cameras are easy to use. I have loved mine!

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
We just got a Pentax K-x. It's not a point and shoot camera - it's slr. I love the quality of pictures that I'm getting and the true color that's coming with them. While this camera does video too, the quality isn't the same as a camcorder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views