• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rejoining Pampered Chef: Is the Consultant Life Still Going Strong?

In summary, to rejoin Pampered Chef, visit the official website and complete the application process. Virtual and Facebook parties are effective alternatives to in-person kitchen shows for consultants. The consultant compensation plan has been updated, but the core principles remain the same. Consultants are expected to have at least $150 in sales every month to remain active. The Consultant's Corner is a valuable resource for training, marketing, and connecting with other consultants.
pckellybakes
Hi All, I am Kelly! I live in North Alabama. I have rejoined Pampered Chef. I was a consultant from 2004-2008 and loved every minute of it, but stopped doing kitchen shows due to back problems. I rejoined last week and for right now will be doing virtual and Facebook parties only. Glad to be here and surprised this is still going strong, as I once was a member long ago! Glad to know it's still useful for all consultants!

1. How do I rejoin Pampered Chef?

To rejoin Pampered Chef, simply visit the official website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your information and complete the application process. If you were previously a consultant, you may need to contact customer service for assistance with reactivating your account.

2. Can I still be a successful consultant without doing in-person kitchen shows?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef now offers virtual and Facebook parties as alternative ways to host shows and connect with customers. These methods have become increasingly popular and many consultants have found success with them.

3. Are there any changes to the consultant compensation plan since I last joined?

Yes, there have been some updates to the consultant compensation plan. However, the core principles remain the same - earning commission on sales, bonuses for team building, and opportunities for incentives and rewards. It's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the current plan to maximize your earnings.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain active as a consultant?

Yes, consultants are expected to have at least $150 in sales every month to remain active. However, there are various ways to achieve this, such as hosting your own shows, participating in team sales, and utilizing social media to promote products.

5. How can I use the Consultant's Corner to support my business?

The Consultant's Corner is a valuable resource for all consultants. It offers training, marketing materials, product information, and much more. It's a great place to stay updated on new products and promotions, as well as to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies