• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Incredible Savings with Our New Recipe Card Bundle Package!

In summary, if the guest is hosting their own show and would like to buy the package, they can get the Family Skillet & Lid for $93.00, and use their $60 in FPV toward the DCB leaving $9 + $6.50 (for the cards) at 20% off. If the guest is not hosting their own show, they can still purchase the package for $260.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
OK- I am in LOVE with the new recipe cards

All anyone needs is the deep covered baker 69.00
Family skillet- 148.00
cards 6.50
Lid- 38.00

you can mkae tons of recipes :)
this totals $261.00

What can I offer to make this enticing? or am I out of my mind :eek:

Sounds like a good bundle, maybe make it $250?

As the host of a $400 show, they can get the Family Skillet & Lid at 50% off ($93.00), then use their $60 in FPV toward the DCB leaving $9 + $6.50 (for the cards) at 20% off. So $15.50 - $3.10 = $12.40 + the 1/2 priced items means that they just earned $261 worth of stuff that they will use for $105.40. If they did a $600 show, they could use the 1/2 priced items on the baker, the lid & the cards ($56.75) and the $140 in FPV toward the skillet leaving $8 - $2 = $6 ... so $261 in products for $72.75!!!

Last edited:
Sheila said:
As the host of a $400 show, they can get the Family Skillet & Lid at 50% off ($93.00), then use their $60 in FPV toward the DCB leaving $9 + $6.50 (for the cards) at 20% off. So $15.50 - $3.10 = $12.40 + the 1/2 priced items means that they just earned $261 worth of stuff that they will use for $105.40. If they did a $600 show, they could use the 1/2 priced items on the baker, the lid & the cards ($56.75) and the $140 in FPV toward the skillet leaving $8 - $2 = $6 ... so $261 in products for $72.75!!!
Only- I wouldn't give all the math-details when telling someone about it. When you talk it up, I'd say "If you host a show, you may be able to get all of the tools you need for just $XXXX with your host benefits!" Then just figure out what your average show is - $400, 500, 600, etc...and what the benefits would figure out to be. But that might be a great way to sell the idea! OR "For those who want to buy the package tonight, you can get the $260 package for just $xxx (whatever amount you are willing to discount- like- 10% or something)...but if you'd rather get it for $xxx (the amount it might be if she hosted), then you need to host your OWN fun party."

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your love for the new recipe cards. They are a game changer for sure! And you're absolutely right, the deep covered baker and family skillet are must-haves in any kitchen. But I also want to assure you that you're not out of your mind at all. In fact, I have a special offer for you to make this deal even more enticing. If you purchase the deep covered baker and family skillet together, I will throw in the recipe cards and lid for FREE! That's a savings of $44.50. Plus, with all the amazing recipes you can make with these products, it's a true investment in your kitchen. Trust me, you won't regret it. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you set up with this special offer. Happy cooking!

What is included in the "New Bundle Package?"

The "New Bundle Package" includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. Some of the items typically included in this bundle are a set of knives, a baking stone, a mixing bowl set, and a spatula set.

Is the "New Bundle Package" customizable?

Yes, the "New Bundle Package" is customizable. Pampered Chef offers a variety of bundle options that cater to different cooking and baking needs. Customers can choose the specific tools and gadgets they want to include in their bundle, making it easier for them to create a personalized package that suits their needs and preferences.

Can I purchase the "New Bundle Package" as a gift?

Yes, the "New Bundle Package" makes a great gift for any food lover or home cook. Pampered Chef offers the option to add a personalized message and gift wrapping to your purchase, making it the perfect gift for any occasion.

Are the products in the "New Bundle Package" covered by a warranty?

Yes, all products included in the "New Bundle Package" are covered by Pampered Chef's limited lifetime warranty. This means that if any of the products become damaged or defective, Pampered Chef will replace or repair them at no cost to the customer.

Can I return the "New Bundle Package" if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of its products, including the "New Bundle Package." If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies