• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet - Free Download!

In summary, Amanda created a new recipe booklet for the Brownie Pan. The previous booklets shared on here were a good starting point, but she wanted to add many more that she was seeing on Facebook. Unfortunately, she found that it was a major challenge trying to add in additional recipes without the formatting going all crazy on her. So she started from scratch and made this file. She gathered all the recipes she could find that have previously been shared on the Brownie Pan FB group and here. She also created a dropbox account and put it on her public folder. The file is a free thing, so you should be able to click on it and get the file.
babywings76 said:
I made a new recipe booklet for the Brownie Pan. The previous booklets shared on here were a good starting point, but I wanted to add many more that I was seeing on FB. Someone shared on FB a really nice one, but it was only for the Adobe program and was uneditable. I had some help from Kam to convert it for me. (Thanks Kam!) Unfortunately, I found that it was a major challenge trying to add in additional recipes without the formatting going all crazy on me. So I started from scratch and made this file. I gathered all the recipes I could find that have previously been shared on the Brownie Pan FB group and here. (PLEASE! Let me know if I've missed something, and I'll edit the file.)It's too big to upload to CS, so I created a dropbox account and put it on my public folder. It's a free thing, so you should be able to click on this and get the file.https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75187655/New%20Brownie%20Pan%20Recipe%20Booklet.docThank you to everyone who has shared these recipes and photos. I'd like to give the original people credit who took the pictures or came up with the recipes, so if you know who they are, please let me know and I'll add it in.Hope you like it!**WARNING! I spent a lot of time on this and the purpose is to have a nice file we can give to our customers for free as a thank you for purchasing a brownie pan, and to be purely helpful. Please do not sell it. If I find out it's being sold, I will take it down and that's just not fair to everyone.ETA: I updated the booklet, but due to my Word program crashing, I had to have it as a new document. So it's a different link now then the one I shared before. I removed the old link and put in a new one for this updated booklet. So click it and it should automatically download for you. Edit it to show your info and you should be good. Let me know if there are any problems with it! Thanks!
babywings76 said:
I made a new recipe booklet for the Brownie Pan. The previous booklets shared on here were a good starting point, but I wanted to add many more that I was seeing on FB. Someone shared on FB a really nice one, but it was only for the Adobe program and was uneditable. I had some help from Kam to convert it for me. (Thanks Kam!) Unfortunately, I found that it was a major challenge trying to add in additional recipes without the formatting going all crazy on me. So I started from scratch and made this file. I gathered all the recipes I could find that have previously been shared on the Brownie Pan FB group and here. (PLEASE! Let me know if I've missed something, and I'll edit the file.)It's too big to upload to CS, so I created a dropbox account and put it on my public folder. It's a free thing, so you should be able to click on this and get the file. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75187655/New%20Brownie%20Pan%20Recipe%20Booklet.docThank you to everyone who has shared these recipes and photos. I'd like to give the original people credit who took the pictures or came up with the recipes, so if you know who they are, please let me know and I'll add it in.Hope you like it!**WARNING! I spent a lot of time on this and the purpose is to have a nice file we can give to our customers for free as a thank you for purchasing a brownie pan, and to be purely helpful. Please do not sell it. If I find out it's being sold, I will take it down and that's just not fair to everyone.ETA: I updated the booklet, but due to my Word program crashing, I had to have it as a new document. So it's a different link now then the one I shared before. I removed the old link and put in a new one for this updated booklet. So click it and it should automatically download for you. Edit it to show your info and you should be good. Let me know if there are any problems with it! Thanks!

I got an error notice, is this still available and if so please let me know where to find, thanks

I have not been able to open anything in Evernote for over a week. Don't know what is going on.

byrd1956 said:
I have not been able to open anything in Evernote for over a week. Don't know what is going on.
Evernote changed their licensing so that if you are using their free version you can only synch between two devices (ie your PC and your phone). That could be why you are having problems.

Well then, that makes sense. That is why I love it when everyone shares on here. I can download the document and save it to my computer; then I don't have to search anywhere else.

<h2>1. What is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" and how can I get it?</h2><p>The "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" is a collection of brownie pan recipes, compiled by a Pampered Chef employee. It is available for free download through a Dropbox account. </p><h2>2. How was the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" created?</h2><p>The booklet was created by gathering and organizing recipes that have been shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group and other sources. It was then converted into a Word document and made available for download.</p><h2>3. Can I contribute to the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?</h2><p>Yes, you can contribute by sharing any brownie pan recipes that you have previously shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group or other sources. The creator of the booklet welcomes new recipes and will credit the original source if provided.</p><h2>4. Is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" available for sale?</h2><p>No, the booklet is intended to be a free resource for customers who have purchased a brownie pan. It is not to be sold or distributed for profit. If the creator discovers that the booklet is being sold, it will be taken down.</p><h2>5. How can I access the updated version of the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?</h2><p>The updated version of the booklet is available through a new Dropbox link, as the creator had to create a new document due to a program crash. Simply click on the link and the updated booklet will automatically download. Be sure to personalize the booklet with your own information before sharing it with customers.</p>

1. What is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" and how can I get it?

The "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" is a collection of brownie pan recipes, compiled by a Pampered Chef employee. It is available for free download through a Dropbox account.

2. How was the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" created?

The booklet was created by gathering and organizing recipes that have been shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group and other sources. It was then converted into a Word document and made available for download.

3. Can I contribute to the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?

Yes, you can contribute by sharing any brownie pan recipes that you have previously shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group or other sources. The creator of the booklet welcomes new recipes and will credit the original source if provided.

4. Is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" available for sale?

No, the booklet is intended to be a free resource for customers who have purchased a brownie pan. It is not to be sold or distributed for profit. If the creator discovers that the booklet is being sold, it will be taken down.

5. How can I access the updated version of the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?

The updated version of the booklet is available through a new Dropbox link, as the creator had to create a new document due to a program crash. Simply click on the link and the updated booklet will automatically download. Be sure to personalize the booklet with your own information before sharing it with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Adian80
Replies