• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet - Free Download!

In summary, Amanda created a new recipe booklet for the Brownie Pan. The previous booklets shared on here were a good starting point, but she wanted to add many more that she was seeing on Facebook. Unfortunately, she found that it was a major challenge trying to add in additional recipes without the formatting going all crazy on her. So she started from scratch and made this file. She gathered all the recipes she could find that have previously been shared on the Brownie Pan FB group and here. She also created a dropbox account and put it on her public folder. The file is a free thing, so you should be able to click on it and get the file.
I give this booklet to everyone who buys a brownie pan! and they Love it too!!!!
Thanks girlfriend!!!!

Thank you so much for your generosity, Amanda. I had a mom order it for her daughter last night and the mom couldn't figure out why she would want the brownie pan. I told her there was a list, but this is way beyond what I was thinking!:sing:

I'm printing it out right now to take to a show this afternoon with the brownie pan. I'll offer a free copy by email to anyone who buys a brownie pan.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your hard work!

Not certain why I cant seem to open your file to see this booklet. It sounds wonderful & would love to be able to view it.

Can anyone help me?

Email to me if you like - [email protected]

Thank You!

thank you!!! this is fantabulous!

After seeing a bunch of new recipes and pictures shared on FB, I decided to update the booklet. Here's a link to the updated copy: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75187655/New%20Brownie%20Pan%20Recipe%20Booklet.doc(I did go back to the original post and removed the old link and put this one in, so everyone will get the latest version who sees this thread.)

babywings76 said:
After seeing a bunch of new recipes and pictures shared on FB, I decided to update the booklet. Here's a link to the updated copy: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75187655/New%20Brownie%20Pan%20Recipe%20Booklet.doc

(I did go back to the original post and removed the old link and put this one in, so everyone will get the latest version who sees this thread.)

Oh my Gosh! These recipes with pictures will surely sell many brownie pans. I plan on laminated this and showing it at every show! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thank you Babywings76, this is great! I look forward to trying some of these. :)

Thank you! Thank you! This is awesome!

Does anyone know why it is that some people can't open this? I posted it in the FB brownie pan group and I keep getting e-mails from people there that it doesn't work for them. Anyone know of a solution?

Maybe they aren't FB members?? It worked fine for me. (And thanks again for the updated version!)​

Wow! This recipe booklet is amazing! Thank you so much for putting this together! I love it! Can't wait to try the recipes myself!

Thank You so much for the Brownie Booklet. I love this pan. I made the Reese's Brownie. Took them to work. They were a big hit. I sold 6 brownie pans that day. Thanks again.:thumbup:

This is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Does anyone know how the 'Breakfast Bake' w/meat, egg, cheese, frozen hash browns & veggies hold up to re-heating in the microwave? Does anyone make a batch, freeze and save them for another time? I wondered if they were dry the 2nd. time around. Thanks.

Thanks! This is great!

A friend is asking if she can substitute lemon/lime kool aide for our mix in the Kiwi Strawberry White Chocolate Margarita Tarts. What does everyone think? I actually thought of mailing her 2 tbls. of the mix, but wonder about sending 'powder' through the mail.....

so my friend just added lime zest to the recipe & said everyone loved them & it worked out well in her cupcake pan

Wow!!! Thanks so much for this!!! It is awesome!

Thank you so much for the booklet!!!!! You are wonderful!

This is wonderful Amanda! Thank you for your hard work!

OK, I'm still working on updating my brownie book, I'm currently up to 50, yes I said FIFTY pages of recipes, and I've finally put some links in for some sites that are just too numerous with recipes you could use in the pan.

SO hoping early next week I can figure out how to upload it somehow so people can view and use it. I've personalized it with my Chefbear logo and my info so before anyone else could share they would have to change that (and that took my hubby to do that, so I'm sorry I don't know how to do that)

I'm printing a copy and having my sister check it this weekend to be sure I've got it right and hoping when I upload that the pictures stay where they belong, with WORD sometimes they go all over, but when I make a PDF mine you can't change, so I don't know.

I'll update God willing in a few days.

Lisa

Lisa...were you able to share your book somewhere?

Thank you so much!

Thank you Amanda, this is great!!

Thanks, Amanda! I don't know how I missed this, but I'm glad I found it.:love:

Everything looked great on my end!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I'm looking at the Pineapple Angel Cake Muffins recipe in this book but am being obtuse today. When do you put the pinapple in? Do you mix it into the angel food cake mix or do you put it in the liners before adding the mix? Any help would be appreciated as these sound really good!

mmilus said:
I'm looking at the Pineapple Angel Cake Muffins recipe in this book but am being obtuse today. When do you put the pinapple in? Do you mix it into the angel food cake mix or do you put it in the liners before adding the mix? Any help would be appreciated as these sound really good!

Not to worry, I noticed that some of the recipes seem to be missing some details. I am not sure what the "official" directions are, but I mixed the pineapple with the cake mix. Actually that is all I did, I did not use any other ingredients that are on the cake mix box, only the mix and the pineapple. That is how I interpreted it anyway. It turned out great!

Hi! I am having trouble viewing/saving the booklet. Is there another link? Or can you please email it to me? My email is [email protected] Thanks!

Thanks Amanda! This booklet is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! :)

babywings76 said:
I made a new recipe booklet for the Brownie Pan. The previous booklets shared on here were a good starting point, but I wanted to add many more that I was seeing on FB. Someone shared on FB a really nice one, but it was only for the Adobe program and was uneditable. I had some help from Kam to convert it for me. (Thanks Kam!) Unfortunately, I found that it was a major challenge trying to add in additional recipes without the formatting going all crazy on me. So I started from scratch and made this file. I gathered all the recipes I could find that have previously been shared on the Brownie Pan FB group and here. (PLEASE! Let me know if I've missed something, and I'll edit the file.)It's too big to upload to CS, so I created a dropbox account and put it on my public folder. It's a free thing, so you should be able to click on this and get the file. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75187655/New%20Brownie%20Pan%20Recipe%20Booklet.doc
Thank you to everyone who has shared these recipes and photos. I'd like to give the original people credit who took the pictures or came up with the recipes, so if you know who they are, please let me know and I'll add it in.Hope you like it!**WARNING! I spent a lot of time on this and the purpose is to have a nice file we can give to our customers for free as a thank you for purchasing a brownie pan, and to be purely helpful. Please do not sell it. If I find out it's being sold, I will take it down and that's just not fair to everyone.ETA: I updated the booklet, but due to my Word program crashing, I had to have it as a new document. So it's a different link now then the one I shared before. I removed the old link and put in a new one for this updated booklet. So click it and it should automatically download for you. Edit it to show your info and you should be good. Let me know if there are any problems with it! Thanks!
Wow that was a lot of work. And I so want to thank you very much. It this great to give to people who purchase. Wish I saw it sooner. But will go back to the few that I have sold and send it to them. Thanks again very much appreicated.

How are everyone's Brownie Pan Sales going?
Any ideas for Valentine's themed shows?

THANK YOU! This cookbook is amazing!

Amanda, thanks sooo much. Hope to pay it forward in time. Still feel like a real rookie compared to some of you - coming up on 1st year anniversary - Loving the PC world :chef:

This booklet is amazing - thank you so much for posting it. What a wonderful gift for a host - especially in January when they get the brownie pan for free!

I am looking for a brownie pan recipe booklet. The link above is empty. If you have an updated one please email [email protected] thanks!

see the fixed link - many thanks!

Can I download this some way and change the info to my info? Thanks for letting me know how!

I am unable to open this document. I get a 404 error message. Any idea why

Is anyone else having trouble opening this document. I can't open on iPad or windows. What software is required? Tx

babywings76 said:
I made a new recipe booklet for the Brownie Pan. The previous booklets shared on here were a good starting point, but I wanted to add many more that I was seeing on FB. Someone shared on FB a really nice one, but it was only for the Adobe program and was uneditable. I had some help from Kam to convert it for me. (Thanks Kam!) Unfortunately, I found that it was a major challenge trying to add in additional recipes without the formatting going all crazy on me. So I started from scratch and made this file. I gathered all the recipes I could find that have previously been shared on the Brownie Pan FB group and here. (PLEASE! Let me know if I've missed something, and I'll edit the file.)It's too big to upload to CS, so I created a dropbox account and put it on my public folder. It's a free thing, so you should be able to click on this and get the file. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75187655/New%20Brownie%20Pan%20Recipe%20Booklet.docThank you to everyone who has shared these recipes and photos. I'd like to give the original people credit who took the pictures or came up with the recipes, so if you know who they are, please let me know and I'll add it in.Hope you like it!**WARNING! I spent a lot of time on this and the purpose is to have a nice file we can give to our customers for free as a thank you for purchasing a brownie pan, and to be purely helpful. Please do not sell it. If I find out it's being sold, I will take it down and that's just not fair to everyone.ETA: I updated the booklet, but due to my Word program crashing, I had to have it as a new document. So it's a different link now then the one I shared before. I removed the old link and put in a new one for this updated booklet. So click it and it should automatically download for you. Edit it to show your info and you should be good. Let me know if there are any problems with it! Thanks!

I am unable to open the booklet. do I have to be on a certain browser?

Thanks!

Can't get the booklet. Can you help? Thanks

Post on August 13, 2014, it was updated to Evernote.

Did you have to take the booklet down? After I click on the hyperlink, I get the message that "Error - file not found".

<h2>1. What is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" and how can I get it?</h2><p>The "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" is a collection of brownie pan recipes, compiled by a Pampered Chef employee. It is available for free download through a Dropbox account. </p><h2>2. How was the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" created?</h2><p>The booklet was created by gathering and organizing recipes that have been shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group and other sources. It was then converted into a Word document and made available for download.</p><h2>3. Can I contribute to the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?</h2><p>Yes, you can contribute by sharing any brownie pan recipes that you have previously shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group or other sources. The creator of the booklet welcomes new recipes and will credit the original source if provided.</p><h2>4. Is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" available for sale?</h2><p>No, the booklet is intended to be a free resource for customers who have purchased a brownie pan. It is not to be sold or distributed for profit. If the creator discovers that the booklet is being sold, it will be taken down.</p><h2>5. How can I access the updated version of the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?</h2><p>The updated version of the booklet is available through a new Dropbox link, as the creator had to create a new document due to a program crash. Simply click on the link and the updated booklet will automatically download. Be sure to personalize the booklet with your own information before sharing it with customers.</p>

1. What is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" and how can I get it?

The "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" is a collection of brownie pan recipes, compiled by a Pampered Chef employee. It is available for free download through a Dropbox account.

2. How was the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" created?

The booklet was created by gathering and organizing recipes that have been shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group and other sources. It was then converted into a Word document and made available for download.

3. Can I contribute to the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?

Yes, you can contribute by sharing any brownie pan recipes that you have previously shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group or other sources. The creator of the booklet welcomes new recipes and will credit the original source if provided.

4. Is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" available for sale?

No, the booklet is intended to be a free resource for customers who have purchased a brownie pan. It is not to be sold or distributed for profit. If the creator discovers that the booklet is being sold, it will be taken down.

5. How can I access the updated version of the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?

The updated version of the booklet is available through a new Dropbox link, as the creator had to create a new document due to a program crash. Simply click on the link and the updated booklet will automatically download. Be sure to personalize the booklet with your own information before sharing it with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Adian80
Replies