1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Brownie Pan Booklet

1. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I must have other booklet that was sent that I tweaked to make my own and now going to have to tweak again, to combine things, I LOVE yours!! I also said at my last show. I've printed out 1 copy, this is what I will email you, if you purchase the brownie pan, sorry I can't afford the ink to print off for everyone that I'm hoping will fall in love with the pan after the recipe I make tonight ;). I've got to send out I want to say 7 emails, well going to wait until after I close this weekend and that will give me time to fix my booklet to include changes from your book too! Mine is also a PDF, so going to have to put into word to make changes and then back into PDF to email.

Thanks for all your work!

Lisa

2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Are there any recipes in the other one that I don't have in this one? If so, would you mind sharing them with me/us so I can add them into this file?

Apr 26, 2012
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Amanda, did you see the cream cheese filled brownie that someone posted on FB?

Yours has all the ones that were in the first brownie pan book if it's the same one that I had.

Apr 26, 2012
  4. babywings76

Yeah, I asked the girl who posted that for the recipe. She explained in the comments, so I need to get that one in.

I thought I had seen every version of the booklets/files, so I thought I had everything. Just wanted to double check.

As you guys see more things, just remind me or point it out, add it here or something and I'll update the file. (If you guys don't mind.) :blushing:

Apr 26, 2012
  5. marystell1

marystell1 Member

The booklet is amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Apr 26, 2012
  6. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

So I made a brownie mix (cake-like mix) and added mini m&ms. I checked them after 20 min and they were not done in the middle. took them out after about 24 min. they were definately too hard....they again I always liked brownie 'sticks'....but my DH does not.
    So, I think I added too many m&ms....any suggestions on something else I can add to the mix recipe to get more moisture and how much of the something else....
    applesauce?

May 3, 2012
  7. jallen37

jallen37 Gold Member

this booklet is awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!

May 3, 2012
  8. grgann

grgann Member

Holy Cow, this is awesome, thanks so much for sharing!
    Claire

May 4, 2012
  9. I made the triple layer brownies tonight with Peanut Butter cups instead of oreos...I just have to say OH MY!!! This solves any craving you could possible have!!!I made the brownies for chewy with 2 eggs instead of 3 and cooked them for 22 minutes:love:

May 4, 2012
  10. Shari in TX

Shari in TX Member Gold Member

I made the Triple Layer Brownies tonight too. Did the Oreos because my kids hadn't had them yet and they loved them. I know they would love the peanut butter cups too. We'll try those next. Last weekend, I made the cheesecakes with the sugar cookie crust and fruit topping. They were a huge hit with my family.

I can't wait to try the mini lasagnas. Everytime I ask my husband what he wants for dinner, he says "Lasagna." I'm hoping making the mini ones feels simpler than making a large one. Either way, I know he'll adore having the leftovers for lunch.

Thanks to everyone for all the great recipes and to Amanda for putting them together in one place. I bought Brownie pans for both my sisters-in-law and two of my husband's cousins for Mother's Day and will be emailing the recipe book to them to accompany the pans. I know they're all going to love them.

Shari in TX

May 4, 2012
  11. carlajanes

carlajanes Member Gold Member

I give this booklet to everyone who buys a brownie pan! and they Love it too!!!!
    Thanks girlfriend!!!!

May 5, 2012
  12. CarolynnLee

CarolynnLee Novice Member Gold Member

Thank you so much for your generosity, Amanda. I had a mom order it for her daughter last night and the mom couldn't figure out why she would want the brownie pan. I told her there was a list, but this is way beyond what I was thinking!:sing:

May 5, 2012
  13. ChefPeg

ChefPeg Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm printing it out right now to take to a show this afternoon with the brownie pan. I'll offer a free copy by email to anyone who buys a brownie pan.

May 5, 2012
  14. chull

chull

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your hard work!

May 8, 2012
  15. alidafrizzell

alidafrizzell Member Gold Member

WOWOWOWOW! Awesome job! :love:

16. Not certain why I cant seem to open your file to see this booklet. It sounds wonderful & would love to be able to view it.

Can anyone help me?

Email to me if you like - a.larocca.pamperedchef@gmail.com

Thank You!

17. kristina16marie

kristina16marie Advanced Member Gold Member

thank you!!! this is fantabulous!

18. babywings76

After seeing a bunch of new recipes and pictures shared on FB, I decided to update the booklet. Here's a link to the updated copy: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75187655/New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet.doc

(I did go back to the original post and removed the old link and put this one in, so everyone will get the latest version who sees this thread.)

Jun 1, 2012
  19. Oh my Gosh! These recipes with pictures will surely sell many brownie pans. I plan on laminated this and showing it at every show! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

20. KellieM's Kitchen

KellieM's Kitchen Member Gold Member

Thank you Babywings76, this is great! I look forward to trying some of these. :)

21. priseortega

priseortega Member Gold Member

Thank you! Thank you! This is awesome!

Jun 1, 2012
  22. babywings76

Does anyone know why it is that some people can't open this? I posted it in the FB brownie pan group and I keep getting e-mails from people there that it doesn't work for them. Anyone know of a solution?

Jun 1, 2012
  23. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Maybe they aren't FB members?? It worked fine for me. (And thanks again for the updated version!)​

Jun 1, 2012
  24. abigailhutch

abigailhutch Member

Wow! This recipe booklet is amazing! Thank you so much for putting this together! I love it! Can't wait to try the recipes myself!

25. Margie Mayo

Margie Mayo Gold Member

Thank You so much for the Brownie Booklet. I love this pan. I made the Reese's Brownie. Took them to work. They were a big hit. I sold 6 brownie pans that day. Thanks again.:thumbup:

Jun 13, 2012
  26. This is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Jun 13, 2012
  27. byrd1956

Does anyone know how the 'Breakfast Bake' w/meat, egg, cheese, frozen hash browns & veggies hold up to re-heating in the microwave? Does anyone make a batch, freeze and save them for another time? I wondered if they were dry the 2nd. time around. Thanks.

Jun 19, 2012
  28. ivykeep

ivykeep Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks! This is great!

Jun 19, 2012
  29. byrd1956

A friend is asking if she can substitute lemon/lime kool aide for our mix in the Kiwi Strawberry White Chocolate Margarita Tarts. What does everyone think? I actually thought of mailing her 2 tbls. of the mix, but wonder about sending 'powder' through the mail.....

Jul 1, 2012
  30. byrd1956

so my friend just added lime zest to the recipe & said everyone loved them & it worked out well in her cupcake pan

Jul 2, 2012
  31. chezshelly

chezshelly Advanced Member Gold Member

Wow!!! Thanks so much for this!!! It is awesome!

Jul 30, 2012
  32. scrn09

scrn09

Thank you so much for the booklet!!!!! You are wonderful!

Jul 30, 2012
  33. This is wonderful Amanda! Thank you for your hard work!

Aug 3, 2012
  34. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

OK, I'm still working on updating my brownie book, I'm currently up to 50, yes I said FIFTY pages of recipes, and I've finally put some links in for some sites that are just too numerous with recipes you could use in the pan.

SO hoping early next week I can figure out how to upload it somehow so people can view and use it. I've personalized it with my Chefbear logo and my info so before anyone else could share they would have to change that (and that took my hubby to do that, so I'm sorry I don't know how to do that)

I'm printing a copy and having my sister check it this weekend to be sure I've got it right and hoping when I upload that the pictures stay where they belong, with WORD sometimes they go all over, but when I make a PDF mine you can't change, so I don't know.

I'll update God willing in a few days.

Lisa

35. momof3kids

momof3kids Gold Member

Lisa...were you able to share your book somewhere?

Aug 23, 2012
  36. buddy5909

buddy5909 Novice Member Gold Member

Thank you so much!

Sep 16, 2012
  37. KimoMakano

KimoMakano Member Gold Member

Thank you Amanda, this is great!!

Oct 3, 2012
  38. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Thanks, Amanda! I don't know how I missed this, but I'm glad I found it.:love:

Oct 4, 2012
  39. mrackliff

mrackliff Member

Everything looked great on my end!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Oct 4, 2012
  40. mmilus

mmilus Member Gold Member

I'm looking at the Pineapple Angel Cake Muffins recipe in this book but am being obtuse today. When do you put the pinapple in? Do you mix it into the angel food cake mix or do you put it in the liners before adding the mix? Any help would be appreciated as these sound really good!

Oct 30, 2012
Have something to add?