• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Consultant Number/Password Not Being Accepted? Help!

If you want to keep the website, you need to renew it before it expires. If you don't renew it, it will be taken down and you will have to start from the beginning. You should also read the instructions that came with the email about the beta site.
ChefMary412
So I just got the email for the new Beta site and that it is available for me to use now. So I did unsubscribe from my old personal website and that is fine. But when I try to log on using my consultant number and password- with capital letters, it says that my username and password are not accepted.
Has this happened to anyone else?

And HI! It has been forever since I posted! :)

I just renewed my website--10 days ago. I wonder if I can get a refund.

You still have to pay for your website on Beta.

I just got access to Beta site too. In the directions I received it said to log on to the beta site (if your password isn't working...mine didn't...click on "forgot password...and it will send you a new link that you can connect to beta site and change your password to what you want. ) Then, start up your "new" website, keeping the same address as your old. It just seemed to switch my PWS subscription to the new one. I just did this last night, so I am hoping it's all good! I even played with the new beta on my ipad, created a catalog show and submitted it all on my ipad! So excited to use my ipad instead of my laptop for my show on Monday night! Wish me luck!

I finally called tech support about my issue creating the catalog show. He said it sounded like the contact was corrupt and I should delete her and manually create her. I did that and was able to create the show. I don't understand why I have to enter a time for a catalog show! Kind of a pain, especially on the iPad because when I move between time fields my keyboard goes back to the alpha side. Oh, well this mini is going to be a lot better to carry than a laptop!

I have got logged in to the new beta site, created a new webpage, and migrated my contacts. However, my website address still goes to my old page. Do I have to unsubscribe? I don't want to lose money and have to pay to renew a subscription that isn't up. If I unsubscribe does it automatically transfer to the new beta site? Please help.

When you unsubscribed did it automatically transfer your subscription? I don't want to have to pay the early $25 cancellation fee and then pay to resubscribe if that's not how you do it. I have my new website set up under the beta site but the web address goes to my old page.

No you unsubscribe from the old website and it transfers your subscription to the beta site, you go there and set up your website just like on the old. When people go to your old website it automatically redirects to the beta site. This should be in the email you received from HO telling you that you can now use the beta site.

So my PWS is up for renewal tomorrow and I deleted it like the email said...now what? because the email doesn't give me any info on what to do after you delete it...I'm so confused! Do I need to make a new website and then it will be beta? And also, if I do this am I done w/ P3 cuz I am not leaving P3 until they take it from me...

You really don't need to delete the website until you move to the beta site. You won't be able to get online orders and import them into P3 anymore. You still pay for the website, it is just run on the beta site after you get access to it.

1. Why is my consultant number/password not being accepted?

There could be a few reasons why your consultant number or password is not being accepted. One possibility is that you have entered the wrong number or password. Make sure to double check and enter the correct information. Another possibility is that your account may be locked or suspended. Contact your consultant or the company's customer service for assistance.

2. I have entered my correct consultant number/password, but it still won't accept it. What should I do?

If you are sure that you have entered the correct information, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, contact your consultant or the company's customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I reset my consultant password if it's not being accepted?

Yes, you can reset your consultant password if it's not being accepted. Look for the "Forgot Password" option on the login page and follow the prompts to reset your password. If you are still unable to login, contact your consultant or the company's customer service for additional help.

4. My consultant number/password is being accepted on other devices, but not on my usual device. Why is that?

This could be due to a technical issue with your usual device. Try clearing the cache and cookies, or using a different browser on that device. If the issue persists, contact your consultant or the company's customer service for assistance.

5. I am a new consultant, but my number/password is not being accepted. What should I do?

If you are a new consultant and your number/password is not being accepted, make sure that you have registered and activated your account. If you have already done so, try resetting your password. If the issue still persists, contact your consultant or the company's customer service for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deanna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedchef.robin