• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mommy's Updates on Baylor & Pampered Chef

In summary, Debbie resigned from her position as director of the Pampered Chef company and will remain a consultant. Pamela Cheffers have been sending her emails asking her how Baylor is doing, and she just wanted to update everyone. PC is not as important to her anymore and she will ride the new season "wave" as long as possible.
gilliandanielle
Hey guys- I have been getting tons of e-mails from my loving cheffers, so I just wanted to update everyone all at once. Baylor is doing very well and sleeping 10-12 hours straight at night. She is almost double her birthweight (@ 2 months old) and smiling up a storm. As for PC, I have resigned as a director effective on September 1st and will remain a consultant as long as I can without bending over backwards. It has gotten to the point where I am too lazy to make calls and find new leads. My small customer base has been very loyal and trying to keep me active despite it not being their job at all. I will ride the new season "wave" as long as possible and hopefully get some money saved up for the holidays. I will still check in here when possible, but I am just not in the PC frame of mind anymore. I love you all so much and will pop in from time to time!
100_3654.jpg
100_3647.jpg
100_3680.jpg
100_3709.jpg

PRECIOUS!
Thanks for brightening our day.

They are adorable Gillian!

Beautiful Gill! Hope you're having fun chillin with the kiddies! No worries~ Being Happy!

Oh, how precious!

Hey Gillian!!!Baylor is so big and beautiful. IT seems like only yesterday we were talking about how frustrated we were waiting to have these kiddos!!

Gillian I replied to your email but I thought I would post some pics of Daniel and my other kids I took yesterday on the thread too!!

Daniel is now a month old!! He was 8 lbs. 9 oz when I took him for his two week check up so he gained 10 oz since his birth. I was told he has gastrointestinal reflux A.K.A. he spits up alot!!! LOL
I give him medicine twice a day and he is doing better. The doctor said he should outgrow this by the time he sits up. Hopefully sooner!!

We are preparing for homeschool next month. I hope I fall into a regular routine and nursing schedule as well as sleeping with Daniel before school starts!! :eek:

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/

Debbie :D

Gillian,
You are blessed with 3 beautiful children! As for PC, I know you love it, but it's obvious you love your children more, which is as it should be. Don't worry, Pampered Chef has been around for a very long time, and I think it's pretty safe to bet it'll still be here when you are ready for it again!
Remember, Pampered Chef is meant to be enjoyed, not endured!! I've said that to people many, many times, and it is sooo true!!
I applaud you for realizing your priorities. Pampered Chef is an awesome company, and sometimes all those incentives make us feel like that's the most important thing to think about! kwim? That being said, I just know they will have yet another great one or two to "welcome you" back, whenever you're ready!! (Like everyone else, I hope it's not too long!)

Blessings,
Paula

Debbie,
Your little guy is beautiful, too!! Thanks for posting pictures!!

Paula

Adorable kids, Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys! Debbie- I just got your e-mail and will reply ASAP. All three of my munchkins had reflux so I am an expert by now! I will send you some good tips...

Gillian and Debbie...
All eight of the babies are beautiful! I love the fact that you make your kids the most important things in your lives! And Debbie... WOW! Your girl looks exactly like you (of course, I'm sure you have NEVER heard that one before!).

What cutie pies!!!:D

What sweet kids. I just love the pictures.

Thanks for the cute pictures. Just keep taking care of yourself and your beautiful family.

Thanks for sharing pictures! I love looking at baby pics! Gillian- you do what you need to do for your family! PC can fit in at any time that it WORKS for you! Don't stop posting here though!!

Gillian and Debbie, the babies are gorgeous! Of course, you know that already :) Gillian, you need to do what you feel led to do, and do it without guilt. I've backed way off of my other profession for exactly the same reason - lost the passion and felt too conflicted trying to do that and be a mom, too. If I'm not careful I'll let PC simply take it's place!

Debbie, we are getting ready for school here, too. We are going to start next week. So, you guys will see less of me for a time. Doesn't mean I won't be around though!

You both make me want another baby! :D

You make some beautiful babies girl!!! Thanks for the updated pictures

Thanks guys- I am blessed to not feel guilty about my decision, but I will never leave the board :D

They are BEAUTIFUL!!

she is adorable!!

p.s. my daughter Layla has the same dress! :p

she is a cutie!!

Precious babies! All of them!

Gillian - I hate to see you leave PC (I have followed your posts for some time now), but you can't go wrong by putting your babies first! When I was debating going back to work after my 1st child, my grandad told me,"When you get my age, you never hear anyone say, 'Man, I wish I had spent more time at work!'"

Debbie - As a former teacher, my hat is off to you for homeschooling! Not sure I could do that! Your babies are beautiful, too! (It drives my 9 year old crazy when I refer to him as one of my babies, but that's what they will always be to me!!)

My prayers are with both of you as you embark on this new season in your lives!

Beautiful kids, both of you! Gillian, congrats on the decision to focus on your kids and NOT feel guilty about PC. What a great feeling! Glad you won't be leaving US, though!!!

What beautiful babies!

Gillian, you have received good advice here. If you think of a new career, try photography. If you are the one taking the pictures, you are doing a great job.

Talented!!!
Chef Endora said:
What beautiful babies!

Gillian, you have received good advice here. If you think of a new career, try photography. If you are the one taking the pictures, you are doing a great job.

Oh I'm sure Gillian has many things up her sleeve!! LOL ;)

I say your announcements are great too!! Those black and white pics are so cute!!

Who knows what the future holds for you, you talented lady!!!

Debbie :D

Chef Endora said:
What beautiful babies!Gillian, you have received good advice here. If you think of a new career, try photography. If you are the one taking the pictures, you are doing a great job.
Thank you so much! I am a die-hard scrapbooker so I take 10ish pictures everyday of whatever we are doing, no matter how mundane. Anyone with small children knows that if you spend your life trying to get a "perfect" posed picture and you will miss out on all the small moments that showed their true personalities. I love to lay on the floor with my kids and capture them down on their level, how they truly are. When I look back at my pictures I want to remember that my 3 year old hated clothes, and remember how much my older children loved Baylor, that they wouldn't even leave her alone to lay on the floor. I think it is kinda funny that you guys call it talent because I see it more as just pushing the button on a $400 camera at the right time, LOL!I am developing a true passion for capturing my children in pictures, and see it as a true gift to them in the future. I LOVED making Daniel's (and other's) birth announcements, and would do it all day long if it paid well, LOL!Thank you so much for everyone's support and if anyone needs to get in touch with me between drop-ins you can e-mail me at [email protected].

Gillian and Debbie, you both have beautiful children! Thanks for sharing.

Gill, like everyone else has said, you do what is right for you and your family. They are blessed to have a mother who wants to put them first no matter what. But I hope you stick around here no matter what!

I LOVED making Daniel's (and other's) birth announcements, and would do it all day long if it paid well, LOL!
It does pay well girlie. I know I paid well for my wedding invites YEARS ago. And have you seen what they charge now for graduation announcements?:O Maybe you could use your quick snapping for weddings, birthdays, and other special events. Use your scrap booking passion and make a portfolio and get it out there. You always hear to take what you love to do and make it a career that way you will never hate your job. You have the equipment, talent and the desire. Go for it.P.S. What a beautiful family you have!

Ladies--You did well!! Those babies are beautiful!

Gill-You need to do whats best for you. Don't feel bad about it!!!:thumbup:

Debbie and Gillian you babies are adorable!

They are all so precious!

They are all beautiful!!!

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing & good luck to you Gill!:)

Perfect as can be!!

Hi, Gillian! I know I have been away, but I have been thinking about you! I am staying active with PC, while doing my coffee thing. I would love to promote, but right now my PC business is kinda lagging, but I am hoping it will pick up soon, since I'll have a better idea of what's going on once we close on the loan. I'm staying active, but I don't want to date a show because my schedule is so up in the air. Plus, I just don't have the time to follow up on the leads. I know people say that, but I really don't! Appointments before work, 2 or 3 during lunch and then a couple after work, its insane!

I am glad you are sticking around! And, as you know, situations can change! It might not be right for you now, but later on it could work out! Funny thing, at my invitation, my director is already planning to have cluster meetings at my store! LOL

AJPratt said:
I am glad you are sticking around! And, as you know, situations can change! It might not be right for you now, but later on it could work out! Funny thing, at my invitation, my director is already planning to have cluster meetings at my store! LOL

That's very cool Ann!

They are all so precious! Thanks for the pics! We love you too Gillian...and I totally understand!

AJPratt said:
Hi, Gillian! I know I have been away, but I have been thinking about you! I am staying active with PC, while doing my coffee thing. I would love to promote, but right now my PC business is kinda lagging, but I am hoping it will pick up soon, since I'll have a better idea of what's going on once we close on the loan. I'm staying active, but I don't want to date a show because my schedule is so up in the air. Plus, I just don't have the time to follow up on the leads. I know people say that, but I really don't! Appointments before work, 2 or 3 during lunch and then a couple after work, its insane!

I am so excited for you Anne, and I am so envious of your "go-get 'em" spirit. You wanted a coffee house and you are getting one- if only we could all be so determined! Who knows, maybe one day you will be meeting all your hosts at your coffee place :D Next time I'm in Jersey I will stop by!

I am developing a true passion for capturing my children in pictures, and see it as a true gift to them in the future. I LOVED making Daniel's (and other's) birth announcements, and would do it all day long if it paid well, LOL!

Gillian,

I know we all hold Ebay on a certain page here on CS but you could make a good living on there selling your designs for announcements. I went to a Mommy business group's shop today and there were about 25 STAHM's who made thier own businesses doing what they love. One makes her own announcements just like you. Instead of Ebay you might get your own website and do it that way. You just never know.

awwww she is so cute!!!!

Gillian
Does your hospital have brochures for local diaper services and other things new moms need? Maybe you coul;d put together a brochure and they'd include it with their parenting classes or find a craft fair, scrapbook your "samples" and promote yourself!

To the both of you all of the childern are just beautiful. to bad they don't say small for very long, so you are doing the best thing by enjoying them and being able to stay home with them . I have also been able to stay home with my 2 kids now 12 , and 10, doing PC only. But that is the beauty of PC you can do it for as long as you want . Some day when you are ready you can always come back and you know there are always great things going on for you with PC.
So for now enjoy them cause the years go by so fast

Gill, if you want to sell some of your photos and even offer custom announcements via the internet, I suggest you check out etsy.com. Mrs. KG clued me in on it, and it's a great place! All handmade/artisan stuff, and the fees are much lower than eBay. I know that taking pics for custom announcements would be hard (since chances are good they wouldn't be near you), but I'm sure you could figure something out.

gilliandanielle said:
I am so excited for you Anne, and I am so envious of your "go-get 'em" spirit. You wanted a coffee house and you are getting one- if only we could all be so determined! Who knows, maybe one day you will be meeting all your hosts at your coffee place :D Next time I'm in Jersey I will stop by!
Thanks, Gill! Some days I can't believe this is happening and then some days, I just try not to kill my architect!

1. How is Baylor doing?

Baylor is doing very well and sleeping 10-12 hours straight at night. She is almost double her birthweight (@ 2 months old) and smiling up a storm.

2. When will you be resigning as a director?

I have already resigned as a director effective on September 1st.

3. Will you still be a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, I will remain a consultant as long as I can without bending over backwards.

4. Why did you resign as a director?

I have found that I am too lazy to make calls and find new leads, and it has become difficult for me to maintain my director responsibilities while taking care of my family.

5. Will you still be active in Pampered Chef?

I will ride the new season "wave" as long as possible and hopefully get some money saved up for the holidays. I will still check in here when possible, but I am just not in the PC frame of mind anymore. My small customer base has been very loyal and trying to keep me active despite it not being their job at all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • The_Kitchen_Guy