• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the New Batter Bowls with Pour Spout Easy to Pour From?

In summary, the pour spout on the New Batter Bowls is designed to make pouring both wet and dry ingredients easier and less messy. It can handle up to 2 cups of liquid at once and is removable for easy cleaning. The New Batter Bowls are available in multiple sizes to fit different baking and cooking needs.
Bren706
Gold Member
Has anyone had any problems pouring from the batter bowls? I did a customer care call with a customer yesterday and she was disappointed that they didn't pour well and dripped a lot.

I seem to have noticed that the pour spout is a bit wider on the new version. I have not really noticed much of a difference... but then again, I do not do much liquid pouring from my batter bowls. Truth is... I only use my new ones at shows. I keep the old ones up in the cupboard where they have been for YEARS AND YEARS!! ;)

I don't use these much (as I have two sets of the old one in my kitchen) but I think they pour SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER than the old ones.

My husband doesn't like the way they pour. But the one thing I don't like about them is that the handle is not long enough. I feel like I'm going to drop the bowl.

Right now, the only thing I like about them is that they stack. I take them to my shows and use them, but avoid pouring and use my old ones at home all the time.

1. How does the pour spout on the New Batter Bowls work?

The pour spout on the New Batter Bowls is designed to make pouring batter and other liquids easier and less messy. Simply tilt the bowl slightly and the pour spout will guide the liquid out in a controlled stream.

2. Can the pour spout be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the pour spout on the New Batter Bowls can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. It is especially helpful when pouring dry ingredients like flour or sugar, as it reduces the chances of spilling or making a mess.

3. Is the pour spout removable for cleaning?

Yes, the pour spout on the New Batter Bowls can be easily removed for cleaning. It is recommended to hand wash the pour spout with warm soapy water to ensure it stays in good condition.

4. How much liquid can the pour spout handle at once?

The pour spout on the New Batter Bowls is designed to handle a standard amount of liquid used in baking and cooking. It can handle up to 2 cups of liquid at once, making it perfect for pouring batter into cake pans or measuring out liquids for recipes.

5. Are the New Batter Bowls available in different sizes?

Yes, the New Batter Bowls with pour spouts are available in multiple sizes, including 1.5 quart, 2.5 quart, and 4 quart options. This allows you to choose the size that best fits your baking and cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smooz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies