• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I remove stains from my new batter bowl lid?

In summary, if you want to remove a stain from your batter bowl lid, try using baking soda and vinegar, lemon juice, a bleach solution, or a mix of dish soap and hydrogen peroxide. If the stain persists, it may be permanent.
jpanzenhagen
Gold Member
I just took the lid from my new batter bowl out of the dishwasher and it is stained. It was washed with dishes that had spaghetti sauce on them and seems to have absorbed the color from it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it looking white again?

Lay it in the sun. Indoors next to a window should do. That may get it to disappear. Or try Cascade Plastic Booster. It's sold next to dishwasher detergents in a tube. I have learned to rinse anything with tomato sauce on it before putting it in the dishwasher.

There are a few methods you can try to remove the stain from your batter bowl lid:1. Baking soda and vinegar: Mix equal parts baking soda and white vinegar to create a paste. Apply the paste to the stained areas and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Scrub the area with a soft sponge or cloth, then rinse with warm water.2. Lemon juice: Cut a lemon in half and rub it directly onto the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub with a sponge or cloth. Rinse with warm water.3. Bleach solution: Mix 1 tablespoon of bleach with 1 cup of water. Dip a cloth or sponge into the solution and scrub the stained areas. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.4. Dish soap and hydrogen peroxide: Mix a few drops of dish soap with 3% hydrogen peroxide. Apply the mixture to the stain and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Scrub with a sponge or cloth and rinse with warm water.If these methods do not completely remove the stain, you may need to repeat the process or try a different method. It's also important to note that some stains may be permanent, especially if the lid is made of plastic.

What is the New Batter Bowl Stained Lid made of?

The New Batter Bowl Stained Lid is made of a durable plastic material that is BPA-free and food-safe.

Is the New Batter Bowl Stained Lid microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Batter Bowl Stained Lid is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

What is the capacity of the New Batter Bowl Stained Lid?

The New Batter Bowl Stained Lid has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for mixing and storing large batches of batter or dough.

Can I use the New Batter Bowl Stained Lid for hot liquids?

Yes, the New Batter Bowl Stained Lid is designed to withstand hot temperatures and can be used for hot liquids without warping or melting.

Can I purchase the New Batter Bowl Stained Lid separately?

Yes, the New Batter Bowl Stained Lid is available for purchase separately, making it easy to replace a lost or damaged lid or to have an extra on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • mamadugan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
batroark
  • letscook04