• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Batter Bowl with Improved Lids - Get Yours at Spring Launch!

In summary, the Pampered Chef has released new and improved Batter Bowl lids made of the same material as the Trifle Bowl lid. Attendees of the Spring Launch received a set for free, but it seems that not all locations received them. They will now be available for purchase as a replacement part starting March 1st. Some consultants are disappointed that they did not receive the lids for free, but are still eager to try them out.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
I just read this in the Special Edition Consultant News:

New and Improved Batter Bowl Lids
Our new Batter Bowl lids fit better than before,
because they are now made of the same material
as the Trifle Bowl lid. Spring Launch attendees
received a set of new lids for free!

I went to a Spring Launch Meeting & I didn't receive new batter bowl lids - did you???

I just came back from Ontario Spring Launch meeting and we did not receive these.

i was in St. Louis and they never talked about them.

Usafwife10 said:
i was in St. Louis and they never talked about them.

Insert Dallas for St. Louis and I could have typed it myself! No idea they re-designed the lids and we sure did not receive them.

I had known that as well (since I have had that CN for a while now) but we did not get them. Perhaps they are mailing them to us.

No new lids in Dearborn MI, no mention of them either.

my guess is that is why the Consultant News was not given out, it must be being re-done.

Melissa78 said:
I had known that as well (since I have had that CN for a while now) but we did not get them. Perhaps they are mailing them to us.

That's my guess, that they're mailing them. There was no mention of these at the SL I was at in St. Paul, MN. Hmm. I wonder how many we're supposed to get?

I went to the Chicago Spring Launch and did not get one either but I have two small and two large batter bowls. Maybe they did not pass the Pampered Chef test kitchens! I assume that they will mail us the lids in our new spring kit

There may have been a change in plans. The version of the SECN we're looking at was posted on CC at the beginning of January. Lots of things can change in month...

no mention of lids in chicago. they also did not mention that the new qsp plungers would be available as a replacement part (unless I missed it--which is very possible!!!!)

DebbieJ said:
no mention of lids in chicago. they also did not mention that the new qsp plungers would be available as a replacement part (unless I missed it--which is very possible!!!!)

Same for Lancaster, on both counts.

Hmmm ... I guess we'll all find out tomorrow! :) Even if we don't get them for free now, at least it says we can order them - I hate those hard lids! I doubt they would just send them to us - how do they know how many we need? I would need one of each size.

same in Hartford.

DebbieJ said:

I heard that they were

Check out the LATEST version of the CN. This has a chef's hat where the text about the lids used to be. So I'm guessing they had to hold off on this change. Now if anybody wants to call HO, admit that you looked at a bootleg edition of the CN and ask them, feel free!

I know ... thought the same thing! :( So sad .... I hope they redesign them like the mixing bowl lids ...

nothing in Dallas/Plano's SL either... not mentioned; had not heard about it either

I don't like the Trifle bowl lid. It doesn't stay on. I LOVE the Batter Bowl lids. I kinda hope they don't change them.

From today's NewsWire:

Coming Soon — Improved Batter Bowl Lids
Great news! Beginning the week of Feb. 15, the Small and Classic Batter Bowl will ship with a new, better-fitting lid. We''re sure your customers will like the new lids.

You can order the new lids as a replacement part — #223M (Small) and #223N (Classic) — beginning March 1.

Chef Kearns said:
I don't like the Trifle bowl lid. It doesn't stay on. I LOVE the Batter Bowl lids. I kinda hope they don't change them.

I think they'll fit better on the batter bowl even if they're made of that material. The edge on the trifle bowl lid is very thin, and there isn't much for it to grab on.

Sounds like they didn't get them produced in time to hand them out at the Spring Launches, so they cut it out of the SECN and are just making them available for people to order. Oh, well!

Darn I wish we would get 1 set free, in changeover kits or something. I'll order them anyways to have to show. I'd hate for people to feel mislead when they see my hard plastic lids! :)

read the newswire. It talks all about them now!

Chef Kearns you are right about the trifle bowl lid, it just will not stay on right, wish that would be redesigned some how

I hate the batter bowl lids and was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to see they've redesigned them!!!!

I have two Trifle Bowls. One lid fits beautifully. One not so much. I'm really curious to see the new Batter Bowl lids.

1. What are the dimensions of the New Batter Bowl Lids?

The New Batter Bowl Lids are designed to fit the standard size Pampered Chef Batter Bowls, which have a capacity of 2 quarts. The lids are approximately 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height.

2. Are the New Batter Bowl Lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Batter Bowl Lids are made from durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe to use in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can the New Batter Bowl Lids be used in the microwave?

Yes, the New Batter Bowl Lids are microwave safe. However, do not use them in the microwave for longer than 3 minutes at a time to avoid warping.

4. Do the New Batter Bowl Lids create an airtight seal?

Yes, the New Batter Bowl Lids feature a silicone gasket that creates an airtight seal when pressed onto the batter bowl. This helps keep food fresh and prevents spills when transporting the bowl.

5. Are the New Batter Bowl Lids sold separately or as a set?

The New Batter Bowl Lids are sold in a set of two, with one lid fitting the 2-quart Batter Bowl and the other lid fitting the 4-quart Batter Bowl. They are not currently sold separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies