1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Bags??

1. GourmetGirl

GourmetGirl Senior Member Silver Member

Exciting to know that my recent shows will get the new bags... the host will be so excited!

May 19, 2006
  2. Chozengirl

Chozengirl Advanced Member Gold Member

Wow, I thought it was just me.
    I was short an All Purpose Spreader. I called HO, and they reshipped, well, I didn't recieve the APS, I recieved the Flour Shaker.
    WHAT is going on at HO.
    They also shipped my fundraiser to the bank where the fundraiser was handled through, in New Mexico!
    I am in California????
    I did get the new bags on both shipments, very nice, but no packing slips, just these green slip things.
    Not very happy right now w/ PC

Jun 2, 2006
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Chozen girl,
    where abouts are you located in SO CAL?
    I'm in La Mesa CA!
    Nice to meet another local CSer!

Jun 2, 2006
  4. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

What green slip things?

Jun 2, 2006
  5. jmedeiros

jmedeiros Member

new bags

FINALLY got the new bags!! SUPER CUTE by the way! Love it for the ones that only order 2 tools.... scoop and paring knife!!

Jun 3, 2006
  6. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I got the new bags too on my last two shows last week. So if we're getting them in Canada everyone else should be getting them soon too! :)

Jun 3, 2006
  7. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

I'm having problems with them sending enough bags...and i received a box the other day that was opened and retaped and things were mixing out of it....It's kind of odd....

Jun 3, 2006
  8. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Yes, new bags are very cute, but I was short one with my last order :(
    Oh well, the host's mother only ordered one small thing, so I just stuck in with her stuff and told her it was there.

I'm just thankful that we don't have to buy our bags. With Mary Kay, you have to buy your own bags to keep on hand since you are supposed to carry ten billion dollars worth of inventory.

9. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I have gotten the new bags as well with my most recent shows. There were just enough bags for the orders and I am thankful that we don't have to buy the bags either b/c I know The Body Shop has to ask you how many bags you need and they have to input it when they submit your order. I don't know if they have to actually purchase them though.;)

Jun 3, 2006
  10. Chozengirl

Chozengirl Advanced Member Gold Member

I am in Beaumont, 20 min West of Palm Springs. About 2 hours away from you. :rolleyes: Might have to go to The Container Store or IKEA soon :D

Jun 3, 2006
  11. kitchenshowchef

kitchenshowchef Novice Member

New bags

I'm in California and my show that got here last week I finally got the new bags. I love them because they have a large and a small. But like with everyone else they didn't seem to send enough...that was one thing I liked with the other bags is that there were always extra. Unless they were just doing that to finish them off to make room for the new ones.

April

12. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I am still waiting to see the new bags, too.
    I wonder if they're waiting til they run out of the old ones?

Jun 5, 2006
  13. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

The order my host got today had the new bags. They're clear and nice-looking.

Trish
    Wave 1

Jun 5, 2006
  14. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I received an order with shorted bags too! But I do like the new look!

Jun 7, 2006
Have something to add?