• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Bags - Perfect Fit for Large Round Stones!

In summary, the "New Bags - Perfect Fit for Large Round Stones!" have dimensions of 18 inches in diameter and 5 inches in depth. They are designed to fit any large round stone up to 18 inches in diameter and 5 inches in depth, not just the Pampered Chef brand. These bags are heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap, as well as machine washed on a gentle cycle. Additionally, they come with a one-year warranty for defects in materials and workmanship.
jenpartain
Silver Member
Hi, I just read the weekly bites from PC and they announced the new bags. I love them. Do you? I just hope the large round stone will fit perfectly in the bag. They don't in the current bags.

I LOVE THEM!! I think they look very professional!!:D :) Hopefully people will keep them after their product is delivered and use them again and again!!:)

I guess that explains why some shipments went out without bags for a little while there. I'm glad it looks like that should be taken care of now.

WOW!! I didn't fully read the weekly bites!
Thanks for pointing that out to me!

THey look great!
I like that you can see thru them... the hosts will be able to see the receipt and name - maybe?? GREAT update PC!!

AND the handles being moved... Definitely looks easier to manage bulky FULL bags!

Are there two sizes? The pic looks like there's a big bag and small bag??

Is there anyway we can purchase these?

chef.katie said:
Is there anyway we can purchase these?

Per Weekly Bites:

The bags come in two sizes, large and medium. Because we now collect individual order information from Shows, we know just how many of each size to give your hosts so they can distribute their guests' orders.

In addition to being packed in all Show orders, the new product bags also will be available for purchase on May 1 as write-ins on paperwork/supply (#ER77/$1 for large bags/pack of three and #ER78/75¢ for medium bags/pack of three).

The bags are durable enough to use again and again; they're a wonderful way to advertise The Pampered Chef®!

Debbie

Thanks Debbie. I'm going to use them for everything! This should be a great way to advertise.

1. What are the dimensions of the "New Bags - Perfect Fit for Large Round Stones!"?

The dimensions of the "New Bags - Perfect Fit for Large Round Stones!" are 18 inches in diameter and 5 inches in depth.

2. Can these bags fit other large round stones besides the Pampered Chef brand?

Yes, these bags are designed to fit any large round stone up to 18 inches in diameter and 5 inches in depth.

3. Are these bags heat-resistant?

Yes, these bags are made with heat-resistant material and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How do I clean these bags?

These bags can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. They are also machine washable on a gentle cycle.

5. Do these bags come with a warranty?

Yes, these bags come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • esavvymom