• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Bags for Sale - Quilted, Sling, & Knife Totes - Prices & Shipping Info

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of bags, including quilted, sling, and knife totes, with prices ranging from $20 to $50. All bags come with a 1-year warranty and standard shipping, with the option for expedited shipping for an additional fee. Monogramming services are also available for an extra fee and may add processing time to your order.
cochef
Gold Member
I have the following new bags for sale:
BIG quilted black w/white stripe accents bag with pockets inside and out - $12
Black/tan sling-type logo bag - $8
Knife tote - $10
Prices do not include shipping.

Yes I do.

Knife tote is still available.

1. What types of bags are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bags including quilted, sling, and knife totes. Each type of bag is designed to fit different needs and purposes, so you can choose the one that best suits you.

2. What are the prices for the bags?

The prices for our bags vary depending on the type and size of the bag. On average, our bags range from $20 to $50. However, we often have sales and promotions, so be sure to check our website or contact a consultant for current pricing information.

3. Is there a warranty for the bags?

Yes, all of our bags come with a 1-year warranty. If you encounter any defects or issues with your bag within the first year of purchase, we will gladly replace or repair it for you.

4. What are the shipping options for bag orders?

We offer standard shipping for all bag orders, which usually takes 3-5 business days. However, if you need your bag urgently, we also offer expedited shipping for an additional fee. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I personalize my bag with a monogram?

Yes, we offer monogramming services for our bags. You can choose from a variety of fonts and styles to add a personal touch to your bag. Please note that there may be an additional fee for monogramming, and it may add extra processing time to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • toaster_pastry