• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Purse at VIP: Red, Pink & White Ribbons

In summary, the new purse at VIP is very cute and comes with red, pink & white ribbons so you can change it to go with your outfit. Anne has already ordered it and loves it. The star system for posters is based on how many posts you have made.
As long as you read the posts out loud while you respond I guess I would be okay...

gilliandanielle said:
DON'T even joke about that!! I would DIE if something happened to my computer and I couldn't blab on here all day!

Thanks for the QOP parade Jen!!
HOLY COW
you have done like How Many posts in just a few hours! You go girl:eek:

I just talk just like you guys do... I don't know, they seem to add up pretty quickly, LOL!

TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL...haha Ok I'll read em to ya..Just let me catch up...hehe

Gill would go into shock, we might have to admit her if something happened to her computer, lol. Call in the men in the white coats, they're coming to take me away ha ha, lololol.

Oh I would to. ME and my BF have even been know to fight on INstant messanger sitting right next to each other....how freakin sick is that. We need help. We both have lap tops because we would fight. He has one on one side of the couch and I am on the other. We are like that show with Doug and Carry. I could see it.

No kidding! I can only get by for a few hours before I need to check in and see what's up!

HAHAHA..NO DOUBT Feel like you're missing out huh? I do. I am sooo nosey...LOL

Jilleysue said:
HAHA, Um I don't know about that. 3000 more posts to go...let me go to the goal thread and add that to my goals. I may have to visit Ann and Gill and tie them down to accomplish that one...hahahahaha!!!!:D
With the rate you are going, and just joining us, what a month ago.
You will get there quick-fast!!!!!

PS, I still can't get onto VIP, anyone else having issues?

Chozengirl said:
With the rate you are going, and just joining us, what a month ago.
You will get there quick-fast!!!!!

PS, I still can't get onto VIP, anyone else having issues?

OH LORD..was it only a month a go... I need help...Or a life...HAHAHAHA!:D :D :D :D I love you guys though!!!

I can't get on either... maybe try tomorrow??

Jilleysue said:
OH LORD..was it only a month a go... I need help...Or a life...HAHAHAHA!:D :D :D :D I love you guys though!!!
I am a member to another MB and I have to say that it is like a second family!

Or maybe it is insanity :D

Well you will definately have to get your posting average up, lol, you and Gill are both at 8 something posts per day average, lol. Get on it Jilleysue!!!!!

My average has always been kinda low because I didn't say anything for the first 5 months I was a member! I don't know how I did it!!

Well I haven't shut up...LOL

Keep going Jilleysue, you're almost at 9 posts per day average, lmao!

HAHAHAHA, you're making me laugh now

Jilleysue said:
Oh I would to. ME and my BF have even been know to fight on INstant messanger sitting right next to each other....how freakin sick is that. We need help. We both have lap tops because we would fight. He has one on one side of the couch and I am on the other. We are like that show with Doug and Carry. I could see it.
Well this had me ROFLMAO! Were you two 'not talking to each other', LMAO.

Oh yeah, and if you look at my total posts per day average it's less than 2!!!!! Man you guys need a life, JUST KIDDING! LMAO! I know that if I had a day job where I had internet access that I would have that many posts by now too, lol.

HAHA, Well its the fact that I stay up till all hours and check this damn thing too. I need to go to damn bed...LOL

Okay, maybe I missed it, but is anyone else having a hard time getting on the VIP site? It comes up "broken" as my computer programmer hubby says.

cmdtrgd said:
Okay, maybe I missed it, but is anyone else having a hard time getting on the VIP site? It comes up "broken" as my computer programmer hubby says.

I haven't tried tonight but it was doing it to me this afternoon. Glad to hear I am not alone trying to get on VIP! I'll check again tomorrow and if it is still a problem I will let HO know about it.

Maybe (Thanks to Carolyn posting the pic and getting everyone excited, ahem) they had an overload and their computers exploded since they were having inventory and not doing the shipping and stuff, lol.

HAHAHAHA, Yeah they are like, are these woman crazy..its just a damn bag...LOL

jdavis said:
Maybe (Thanks to Carolyn posting the pic and getting everyone excited, ahem) they had an overload and their computers exploded since they were having inventory and not doing the shipping and stuff, lol.

That's probably it -- good thing I ordered my bag yesterday!!!

Oh yeah, they had to shut down just to get all the bags made now, they better get on the ball Carolyn sent us all swarming over there and they are getting backlogged now, LMAO!

So now we know we can blame Carolyn for ordering the bag and not letting us do it too! Let's see what happens tomorrow on VIP.

pamperedharriet said:
So now we know we can blame Carolyn for ordering the bag and not letting us do it too! Let's see what happens tomorrow on VIP.
<<snicker snicker>>
I bought ALL the cute bags and left none for anyone else - bwahahahahaha!!:cool:

jdavis said:
What Bag/ I missed it.

CAmomCookin4U said:
What Bag/ I missed it.
Check the very first post!

dannyzmom said:
<<snicker snicker>>
I bought ALL the cute bags and left none for anyone else - bwahahahahaha!!:cool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...ME TOO ME TOO!!!!:D :D :D :D

cmdtrgd said:
VIP has been down for a while- maybe to not accept anymore orders during inventory??

I got an email from VIP yesterday, that they are shipping my order. The order I placed on Sunday, the 7th. I guess they are shipping this month, just running behind..

I emailed VIP to ask a sizing questions on one of their shirts and I also asked about this "shipping rumor" their response was:
"The orders will ship as they are entered. We have started entering them today." Hopefully that means that shipping will be quick.

dannyzmom said:
That's probably it -- good thing I ordered my bag yesterday!!!

HEHEHE....me too:D

Ok- I'm glad that DH and I aren't the only total nerds out there. We haven't gotten to the point where we IM (actually, iChat) eachother from opposite ends of the couch, but we have from our respective desks (mine's upstairs, his is down). And I have called the house phone from my cell while standing in the kitchen to let him know dinner is ready (when he's in the garage working on the cars). :)

chefann said:
Ok- I'm glad that DH and I aren't the only total nerds out there. We haven't gotten to the point where we IM (actually, iChat) eachother from opposite ends of the couch, but we have from our respective desks (mine's upstairs, his is down). And I have called the house phone from my cell while standing in the kitchen to let him know dinner is ready (when he's in the garage working on the cars). :)

I totally agree. I live in an 1,800 square foot 2 story house with 4 people. I call my brother's cell phone when he is upstairs.

I can't get on to VIP either. But then again I work at a bank and my computer blocks some stuff.

I really need to get a move on if i want my star! I am at 1.88 posts a day!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • Chef.Darcy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef.Darcy
  • NooraK