• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Purse at VIP: Red, Pink & White Ribbons

In summary, the new purse at VIP is very cute and comes with red, pink & white ribbons so you can change it to go with your outfit. Anne has already ordered it and loves it. The star system for posters is based on how many posts you have made.
dannyzmom said:
Isn't it adorable!?!?
I am so tired of carrying my catalog tote. At least with thi sbacg I can advertise PC but look cute doing it - and I can carry catalogs inside it!

I am also tired of carrying my catalog tote but it does get the attention! On the new tote can you see PC from a far??

letscook04 said:
I am also tired of carrying my catalog tote but it does get the attention! On the new tote can you see PC from a far??

I am not sure - it's bold but not in-your-face...besides, I have terrible eye sight so I am not the person to ask - LOL

People in my neck of the woods are SO into bags that everyone is always admiring everyone else's bags...so I know this one will get noticed!

I ordered the ribbon bag at Leadership, and the very nice rep from VIP said that they were thinking of having a special "HWC" ribbon available that's light pink with the HWC logo. I told her that it would sell like hotcakes, as would any ribbon sets in the future that were the seasonal colors (like artichoke and lilac this spring, or cranberry and eggplant this fall/winter).

chefann said:
I ordered the ribbon bag at Leadership, and the very nice rep from VIP said that they were thinking of having a special "HWC" ribbon available that's light pink with the HWC logo. I told her that it would sell like hotcakes, as would any ribbon sets in the future that were the seasonal colors (like artichoke and lilac this spring, or cranberry and eggplant this fall/winter).

What a GREAT idea!!

chefann said:

OMG what a GREAT idea!!!! I woul ddefinitely buy up ribbons in every color!!

chefann said:
okay, that seals the deal....I'm buying this new tote!

This bag is very cute but I just ordered the method tote from Merrill so I'll have to put this one off for a while yet. Love the ideas on the ribbons!! Wish we could use our PC dollars on these kinds of things! I am more willing to spend actual cash on supplies or product than on some of these other items. I did have an excellent check in December though and saved back some of that money for some PC items like totes and clothes.

I wonder if they'd let me buy just the ribbons? I have a purse that is exactly like that (it's called a scarf purse) that I just bought at a vendor fair. DH would think I was completely nuts if I bought another one!

pamperedlinda said:
okay, that seals the deal....I'm buying this new tote!

Me too! Thanks for letting us know about this Carolyn! I LOVE IT!! I was getting kinda tired of carrying my bulky catty tote too; this is too cute! And not badly priced either:) (which is surprising!)

I just ordered this bag too. It's adorable. I can't wait to get it.

I really need to make some commission to cover all this stuff I'm buying "for my business" LOL!!

I hope you all know that VIP is not shipping until Feb. because they are doing invetory right now. They were telling some people @ leadership, but I did notice they weren't telling everyone.

How could it take THAT long to do inventory?? I haven't bought it yet but thought I would later today. Maybe I'll wait until I actually earn the money now!!

Hee-hee me too Gill, I want all this logo stuff (cheffer clothes, PC bags etc). Haven't had a commission check since midmonth Dec! And no shows until the end of this month!

ps. Is this New VIP loga bag microfiber? I didn't find the description of the material?

heat123 said:
Hee-hee me too Gill, I want all this logo stuff (cheffer clothes, PC bags etc). Haven't had a commission check since midmonth Dec! And no shows until the end of this month!
I could have written this post, LOL! Even worse...I have two definite yesses from people who WANT to host, but are still playing around with dates YIKES! The end of the month is sneaking up on us and I want those cookware bags!

I know it's alredy midmonth Jan!! OMG this new year is flyin already! I also have like 4 people who wanted a show for the new year but have not decided what month yet! I wish they would all pick Feb for dbl pts month but I'll take whatever they decide!

I was pushing for Feb too because I would rather have more shows for double points than cookware bags, but both the hosts wanted the cookware...

pamperedalf said:
I hope you all know that VIP is not shipping until Feb. because they are doing invetory right now. They were telling some people @ leadership, but I did notice they weren't telling everyone.

WHAT!! I didn't know that. I guess that is why I haven't received the items I order over a week ago.... They should really post that on their website, if that is the case...

Ordered mine yesterday!! But I wish they'd have told us if they're not shipping for awhile....oh well, the bag's still cute & I'll still love it when I get it;)

lacychef said:
Ordered mine yesterday!! But I wish they'd have told us if they're not shipping for awhile....oh well, the bag's still cute & I'll still love it when I get it;)

Seriously - it would have been nice of them to let us know!

NO DOUBT....UGGGHH..but I just got my sparkly shirt on Friday...so I don't know when they stopped and when they are starting again

I was at a craft fair and found this lady that made the cutest purses and she puts a plastic section on one side so it's part purse and part catalog bag - You just flip sides. I wish she would get a website so I can show these off to you ladies at conference

I think the bag is great! I ordered one at Leadership Conference. It is more of a purse size, but catalogs will fit in it. I am really looking forward to carrying it around. It will get a lot of attention!

The lady at the VIP booth told me the bag was Doris' idea. How cool is that!

I was told items would not ship until the end of this month. I think I know why they had trouble getting that word out. The booth was a mad house!

The purse is really cute. I just bought the red bag before Christmas. It has The Pampered Chef at the bottom on one side, but you can't see it unless you really look hard. It is really big also. A lot bigger than I like, but I am able to put a catalog inside. I wouldn't hand it out because it gets a lot of wear, but I use it to look up stuff. I get a lot of compliments on the bag, but nobody notices that it is PC

gilliandanielle said:
Anne better get on here or I am gonna take over as "Queen of posters" LMAO!!

"Hear ye....Hear ye...."

I dub thee Queen Poster Pro Tem....

I am glad I got my maternity shirt before they stopped for inventory, or else I wouldn't have had ANYTHING to wear to my shows this month!!

Oh that is too Freaking Adorable!!!!!
I love my catalog tote, but it is so not cute.

PCGINA said:
"Hear ye....Hear ye...."

I dub thee Queen Poster Pro Tem....
Hee Hee!! :D

Anne is at 3420, and I am almost there! Give me 5 minutes! :D

Ok Gillian, keep going, you can do it, it's only 5 posts

Hey VIP won't let me go to it,,,,
what's going on?
I wanna see the new stuff!!!

Maybe they are updating the site to say "Hey, you won't get your crap until Feb, but order anyway!!"

gilliandanielle said:
Maybe they are updating the site to say "Hey, you won't get your crap until Feb, but order anyway!!"
This stuff takes forever to get to you!
I just found out my car magnets still aren't done and won't be here for another week or two! :mad:

My shirts actually came pretty quickly, but I have heard that the other stuff takes a little bit...

You did it Gillian...you better keep posting and get a good lead on Anne...she will have a lot of posts to catch up on.

WHOO HOO!! Where are the streamers and confetti? I am sure that Anne will catch me if she gets back in the groove soon!

I wonder what your next color star will be after pink?

I asked Greg for the pink at 2500, so I don't think he has specific colors already picked out for higher numbers... maybe I could request purple at 4000??

gilliandanielle said:
I asked Greg for the pink at 2500, so I don't think he has specific colors already picked out for higher numbers... maybe I could request purple at 4000??

I think we should get colors every 500.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gilliandanielle said:

when i read that you requested pink..the first color that popped into my head was purple for the next one...lol

gilliandanielle said:
750 for stripped star
1500 for filled in star
2500 for pink I-need-a-life star

I am still working on a star--I'll get there yet!

dannyzmom said:
Did you guys all see the new purse at VIP?https://www.visualimpactproducts.com/tpcus/company/tpcus/Images/Catalog/1095.jpg
How cute?!?!? And it comes with red, pink & white ribbons so you can change it to go with your outfit!

Love the bag!

Wow...You guys are really into this color thing. I just went to my profile and it said...SENIOR MEMBER...and I was like...OH NO...DOES THAT MEAN I AM OLD???????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Then I looked...HOLY CRAP...3000 something posts....HOLY TALEDO! You diserve more than a colored star girl..maybe an application at CHEF SUCCESS.com....LOL That is great. What dedication!!!

At the rate you are posting Jilleysue you will catch Gillian and Anne in no time! :p :p

pamperedlinda said:
At the rate you are posting Jilleysue you will catch Gillian and Anne in no time! :p :p

HAHA, Um I don't know about that. 3000 more posts to go...let me go to the goal thread and add that to my goals. I may have to visit Ann and Gill and tie them down to accomplish that one...hahahahaha!!!!:D

That is what it would take to keep me off Chef Success too!!

Jilleysue said:
HAHA, Um I don't know about that. 3000 more posts to go...let me go to the goal thread and add that to my goals. I may have to visit Ann and Gill and tie them down to accomplish that one...hahahahaha!!!!:D
You would have to tie them down, or take away their computers, maybe give them a temporary virus or something, lol.

DON'T even joke about that!! I would DIE if something happened to my computer and I couldn't blab on here all day!

Thanks for the QOP parade Jen!!

Ok, I'll leave your computer alone and just tie you up and let you look at it, until I catch up...hahaha.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • Chef.Darcy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef.Darcy
  • NooraK