• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Purse at VIP: Red, Pink & White Ribbons

In summary, the new purse at VIP is very cute and comes with red, pink & white ribbons so you can change it to go with your outfit. Anne has already ordered it and loves it. The star system for posters is based on how many posts you have made.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Did you guys all see the new purse at VIP?https://www.visualimpactproducts.com/tpcus/company/tpcus/Images/Catalog/1095.jpg
How cute?!?!? And it comes with red, pink & white ribbons so you can change it to go with your outfit!

I saw it at Leadership and it is VERY cute! I believe the lining has the PC logo!

That is cute!

how big is it? I guess I could go look - just being lazy!

Very cute. I'm off to VIP and see what else they have.....hopefully some cuter shirts!

Isn't it adorable!?!?
I am so tired of carrying my catalog tote. At least with thi sbacg I can advertise PC but look cute doing it - and I can carry catalogs inside it!

I JUST ordered from there and got my shirts today. I guess I will have to check again.

BTW- I LOVE my PC maternity shirt. It is SO soft and comfy!!

It also looks slightly similar to the bag at Merrill that I spent $75 to get free :(

Hey Gill...how come your star is pretty pink and mine is yellow?
:::::whining:::::: I want a pink star!!!

2500 posts gets you a pink star... keep chatting, you'll get there!

dannyzmom said:
Hey Gill...how come your star is pretty pink and mine is yellow?
:::::whining:::::: I want a pink star!!!

BECAUSE................. she has a GAZILLION posts!!!!!!:eek: :p :eek:

Maybe 3000 posts? The pink is pretty!
Love the bag - just looked at the VIP site - it is just right for carrying a couple catalogs. I have a Vera Bradley pouch that I could put all my "stuff" in that would fit just inside - then my wallet - and be set to go!

gilliandanielle said:
2500 posts gets you a pink star... keep chatting, you'll get there!

Aw maaaaaaaan...that's gonna take me forever!!

Anne better get on here or I am gonna take over as "Queen of posters" LMAO!!

That bag is really cute! Sometimes when I carry my catalog tote I feel like I am trying to get people to notice me! Like I'm being quite obvious. But this is just such a cute little bag & when people look at it, they'll see the PC name on the ribbon!

gilliandanielle said:
Anne better get on here or I am gonna take over as "Queen of posters" LMAO!!

Where is she anyway?

gilliandanielle said:
I JUST ordered from there and got my shirts today. I guess I will have to check again.

BTW- I LOVE my PC maternity shirt. It is SO soft and comfy!!

It also looks slightly similar to the bag at Merrill that I spent $75 to get free :(

did you get the red long sleeve 1? It looks really soft...

She leaves for her cruise tomorrow, but I know she has been busy and her subscriptions aren't working. Doesn't she just come here and hit new posts every 30 seconds like the rest of us, LMAO!!

LMAO!!!...you got that right!!

Ginger428 said:
did you get the red long sleeve 1? It looks really soft...
It is that shirt but I got black (more slimming I thought!) and it feels like pajamas! It is cute clingy so my belly gets shown off!

gilliandanielle said:
She leaves for her cruise tomorrow, but I know she has been busy and her subscriptions aren't working. Doesn't she just come here and hit new posts every 30 seconds like the rest of us, LMAO!!

That's what I do. Hope she has fun....wish I could go on a cruise in January!

gilliandanielle said:
It is that shirt but I got black (more slimming I thought!) and it feels like pajamas! It is cute clingy so my belly gets shown off!

LMAO!!! Yeah, thats what I'm looking for....something to show my belly off!:( :( :(

Hello! Brand new to this site and joined PC in December. The purse is so cute! What is the website for VIP? Thanks!

How many post do you need to get the first star?? I need to start chatting more...if i wish hard enough will I get one? I love the pink one!

Log into CC, then promoting your business, then liscensed merchandise vendors, then the VIP logo.

THANK YOU! Knew the name sounded familiar.

nikkijo said:
How many post do you need to get the first star?? I need to start chatting more...if i wish hard enough will I get one? I love the pink one!
750 for stripped star
1500 for filled in star
2500 for pink I-need-a-life star

pamperedchef_jen said:
Hello! Brand new to this site and joined PC in December. The purse is so cute! What is the website for VIP? Thanks!

Go to CC...promoting your business....licensed vendors, you can link right there to Merrill, VIP or Nancys..

gilliandanielle said:
750 for stripped star
1500 for filled in star
LMAO, LMAO, LMAO, would that mean you Gill?!?!

If your star is pink, you need to rethink!

gilliandanielle said:
750 for stripped star
1500 for filled in star

Well I still have two more weeks off before school starts...does that qualify for the pink?

gilliandanielle said:
Well it looks like you need less than 100 to catch up to her, and I'm sure as chatty as you are you will snatch that crown right off her head, lol. But she will give you a run for it when she gets back I am sure, lololol.

pamperedchef_jen said:

You can only get to VIP by going through Consultant's Corner.

nikkijo said:
Well I still have two more weeks off before school starts...does that qualify for the pink?

Depends on how much you can manage to post in teh next 2 weeks!! LOL

Carolyn, you're absolutely right! I think that bag is too cute! :D

PampMomof3 said:
Carolyn, you're absolutely right! I think that bag is too cute! :D

I ordered mine tonight!! My mom is getting it for me as an early birthday present!!

dannyzmom said:
I ordered mine tonight!! My mom is getting it for me as an early birthday present!!

Okay, I'm supposed to be cleaning my bathroom right now and steamcleaning the carpets, (having company over tomorrow) How much is it? :rolleyes: :D

jdavis said:
Well it looks like you need less than 100 to catch up to her, and I'm sure as chatty as you are you will snatch that crown right off her head, lol. But she will give you a run for it when she gets back I am sure, lololol.
Should we take bets on how long that will take?!

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, I'm supposed to be cleaning my bathroom right now and steamcleaning the carpets, (having company over tomorrow) How much is it? :rolleyes: :D

$25 + 6.95 s/h = $31.95

ps...cleaning is overrated -- if your guests like you they won't care what your carpet and bathrooms look like ;):p

dannyzmom said:
$25 + 6.95 s/h = $31.95

ps...cleaning is overrated -- if your guests like you they won't care what your carpet and bathrooms look like ;):p

Thanks Carolyn~I know but the one couple has a BRAND SPANKIN NEW home and their carpets are immaculate. I on the other hand have 3 children, a HUSBAND and a kitten. Oh, and my house is 5 yrs old versus 2 months!:D So, I'm just cleaning to get it done for the month!:eek: J/K! That would be great if true!!!:p

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Carolyn~I know but the one couple has a BRAND SPANKIN NEW home and their carpets are immaculate. I on the other hand have 3 children, a HUSBAND and a kitten. Oh, and my house is 5 yrs old versus 2 months!:D So, I'm just cleaning to get it done for the month!:eek: J/K! That would be great if true!!!:p

Oh...people like that are icky...I don't invite 'em over if I can avoid it - LOL

I got one too! It will probably take forever to get up here though! I also have both colors of the New Yorker bag but wanted a change. Can you tell I'm a bagaholic? :eek:

kcjodih said:
I got one too! It will probably take forever to get up here though! I also have both colors of the New Yorker bag but wanted a change. Can you tell I'm a bagaholic? :eek:

What's the New Yorker bag?

dannyzmom said:
Oh...people like that are icky...I don't invite 'em over if I can avoid it - LOL

OH GOD..I AM PEEING MY PANTS..YOU MAKE ME SERIOUSLY LAUGH...
Oh I just read this to Kevin and he said..she sounds JUST LIKE YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! TOO FUNNY...they are icky!! ahahahahahaha
:D :D :D :D :D

New Yorker Tote Bag

This exciting retro leatherette tote bag, in a hard-to-miss lime color, is a great way to advertise your business with style. This versatile tote features two shoulder length 28” straps, a hidden zippered top, deep side pockets, an inside zippered mesh pocket and an interior business accessory pocket and removable key fob. Reinforced bottom and stylish contrast stitching adds a touch of flare. Great for taking to your shows, the beach, the gym or even as a diaper bag! The Pampered Chef® logo is prominently displayed on the front of the tote.
Size: 15.5 in long by 13 in. tall by 5.5 in. wide

Product #: 601

Price: $20.00

I'm sorry but I have no idea how to post pics in an actual message on here. I'll try and attach it and save you from going to CC and then VIP to look. The only problems with these two were they were a little big for my every day use but I made do because I loved the spring colors and free advertising! :)

Attachments

• New Yorker Tote Bags.jpg
    New Yorker Tote Bags.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 426
pamperedlinda said:
Should we take bets on how long that will take?!
I would say an hour, 30 minutes on a good day, LMAO!!!!!

That bag is just ADORABLE!!!! I'm such a bag/purse whore (I wonder if that will be blocked out when I post it...) I definitely need to get one when I can get on the website...:)

Nope, the word is still there...

Not funny!!

jdavis said:
I would say an hour, 30 minutes on a good day, LMAO!!!!!
Not funny, okay, kinda funny...:D

Jilleysue said:
OH GOD..I AM PEEING MY PANTS..YOU MAKE ME SERIOUSLY LAUGH...
Oh I just read this to Kevin and he said..she sounds JUST LIKE YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! TOO FUNNY...they are icky!! ahahahahahaha
:D :D :D :D :D

Hey silly girl - YOU are one of those icky people who I would never have invited over - bahahaha!! Because you are SO neat and organized and immaculate! Notice how I only let you in the front living room when you were here? It was th eonly clean room in the house - LOL Of course, now that you have inspired me to get my crap in order...you have an open invitation to come over so I can show off how AWESOME my office looks in person!! When do ya wanna come!?!?

SilverCeladon said:
That bag is just ADORABLE!!!! I'm such a bag/purse whore (I wonder if that will be blocked out when I post it...) I definitely need to get one when I can get on the website...:)

Hey - it let me say CRAP in my last post - I feel so liberated!!!
As for the ribbon bag, I read somewhere that the yonly manufactured 1000 of them - that's why I jumped right out there & ordered mine.
I am still so bitter about missing out on the beach towel and flip flops...now I don't dawdle when VIP has something I like.
OMG..did I just use the word dawdle!!?!?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • Chef.Darcy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef.Darcy
  • NooraK