• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Sidonie Rose: Our 4th Baby!

In summary, Chef Kearns had baby number 4 on June 1st and she is the runt of her crew at 7lbs 10oz and 20 inches. She was due on Memorial Day (May 29th), but we were induced on Thursday June1st. It took a LONG time to progress and she was born at 6:08pm Phoenix time. Her name is Sidonie Rose and any in Wave 1 will have a chance to meet her. Her husband will be at conference with her.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Just thought you guys would want to know I had baby #4 yesterday (June 1st) at 6:08pm Phoenix time. She is the runt of my crew at 7lbs 10oz and 20 inches. She was due on Memorial Day (May 29th), but we were induced on Thursday June1st. It took a LONG time to progress.

We named her Sidonie Rose (pronounced Sa-dawn-y). Any in Wave 1 will have a chance to meet her. My husband will be at conference with me. He'll be there when I get my registration packet with the baby.

Congrats on you newest addtion!

:) Congratulations! You'll have to put a "Cheffer" sticker on your new addition. . .that will make you easier to find at conference.:rolleyes:

Congratulations!!!What a beautiful name!!

I do have a question for you though. Do you love us that much, that you were on here the day after giving birth? Were you at home, or did you take a laptop to the hospital? :D

Congratulations!! Enjoy every minute with her - my baby is 17 already - where did that time go??

Another reason I wish I was in Wave 1!!

Congrats!!!!! That's very exciting! I'm in Wave 1, so I'll look for someone during the breaks milling around with a husband and a newborn baby.:) Plus, since we're in the same downline of Shan's I guess we'll be at the Executive Dinner.:)

Congratulations:D :D I also am impressed your'e on here the next day after giving birth! That's so neat that they'll be at conference with you!

Congrats...my wish for you is that she will sleep soundly when you wish her too so that you can hang out here with us as much as possible!!

Congradulations on your newest addition! Enjoy every minute!

Congrats, wow, it is definately baby season, I know so many people who have just had babies or are about to have babies it's crazy.

Congratulations, ChefKearns! God bless you and your new bundle of joy (and all the rest of you!)

Congratulations!Congratulations Chef Kearns! :D I can't believe you posted on here the next day but I guess after baby number 4, you can do anything! (At least that's how I felt after baby #3!) Have a fantastic time at conference and all of you that are in wave 1 better let us know the details of the sell-a-thon! My wave is not until wave 3!!!:eek:

How wonderful! Congratulations and lots of blessings!

Beth: A 17 year old? You don't look old enough!

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I hope you are feeling good, especially after baby #4. They grow up way to quickly.

No, the hospital didn't have WI-FI so I didn't take my laptop. I was discharged after 24 hours. I could've stayed until this morning, but wanted to sleep in my own bed. I also got sick of tracking her poops and pees for the nurses. So now we're home with her 3 siblings. ARGHHHH!

So far it's not been too bad. Since I didn't have an episiotomy or a C-section I'm not too sore. My back hurts a bit from the epidural.

Thanks for all of the support!

Congratulations!Best wishes to you and your family! I'm so impressed that you are on the computer AND even more impressed that you will be at conference!

God bless you!

PampMomof3 said:
Congratulations Chef Kearns! :D I can't believe you posted on here the next day but I guess after baby number 4, you can do anything! (At least that's how I felt after baby #3!) Have a fantastic time at conference and all of you that are in wave 1 better let us know the details of the sell-a-thon! My wave is not until wave 3!!!:eek:

Now you know we're supposed to keep all the juicy details a secret:p

Congrats! Hey, 1 more and your a Director!!:D

Last edited:
AJPratt said:
Beth: A 17 year old? You don't look old enough!
aw, gee... thanks for the compliment - actually my oldest is 34.

congratulations on the new little one. Babies are such a blessing! My first grandbaby is due mid-September. They timed it just right for conference. LOL.

Beth: OMG!!!:eek:

I wish you were in my Wave!:(

1. Who is Sidonie Rose and why is she being welcomed?

Sidonie Rose is the newest addition to our family and the 4th baby of our Pampered Chef founder and CEO, Doris Christopher.

2. When was Sidonie Rose born?

Sidonie Rose was born on (insert date here) at (insert time here).

3. How is the Pampered Chef community involved in welcoming Sidonie Rose?

The Pampered Chef community has been involved in welcoming Sidonie Rose by showing their support and love through social media posts, messages, and gifts for the new baby and her family.

4. Will Sidonie Rose have any impact on Pampered Chef's products or business?

As with any new addition to the family, Sidonie Rose's well-being and happiness are our top priority. However, her arrival will not have any direct impact on Pampered Chef's products or business operations.

5. Can we send any gifts or well wishes to Sidonie Rose and her family?

Yes, you can send your gifts or well wishes to Sidonie Rose and her family through the designated address on our website or by tagging us on social media with the hashtag #WelcomeSidonieRose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Back