• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Baby

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Just thought you guys would want to know I had baby #4 yesterday (June 1st) at 6:08pm Phoenix time. She is the runt of my crew at 7lbs 10oz and 20 inches. She was due on Memorial Day (May 29th), but we were induced on Thursday June1st. It took a LONG time to progress.

We named her Sidonie Rose (pronounced Sa-dawn-y). Any in Wave 1 will have a chance to meet her. My husband will be at conference with me. He'll be there when I get my registration packet with the baby.

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
:) Congratulations! You'll have to put a "Cheffer" sticker on your new addition. . .that will make you easier to find at conference.:rolleyes:

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Congratulations!!!

What a beautiful name!!

I do have a question for you though. Do you love us that much, that you were on here the day after giving birth? Were you at home, or did you take a laptop to the hospital? :D

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Congratulations!! Enjoy every minute with her - my baby is 17 already - where did that time go??

Another reason I wish I was in Wave 1!!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Congrats!!!!! That's very exciting! I'm in Wave 1, so I'll look for someone during the breaks milling around with a husband and a newborn baby.:) Plus, since we're in the same downline of Shan's I guess we'll be at the Executive Dinner.:)

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Congratulations:D :D I also am impressed your'e on here the next day after giving birth! That's so neat that they'll be at conference with you!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Congrats...my wish for you is that she will sleep soundly when you wish her too so that you can hang out here with us as much as possible!!

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
Congrats, wow, it is definately baby season, I know so many people who have just had babies or are about to have babies it's crazy.

Ann F

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
Congratulations, ChefKearns! God bless you and your new bundle of joy (and all the rest of you!)

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Congratulations!

Congratulations Chef Kearns! :D I can't believe you posted on here the next day but I guess after baby number 4, you can do anything! (At least that's how I felt after baby #3!) Have a fantastic time at conference and all of you that are in wave 1 better let us know the details of the sell-a-thon! My wave is not until wave 3!!!:eek:

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
How wonderful! Congratulations and lots of blessings!

Beth: A 17 year old? You don't look old enough!

apriljc

Advanced Member
Apr 3, 2006
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I hope you are feeling good, especially after baby #4. They grow up way to quickly.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
No, the hospital didn't have WI-FI so I didn't take my laptop. I was discharged after 24 hours. I could've stayed until this morning, but wanted to sleep in my own bed. I also got sick of tracking her poops and pees for the nurses. So now we're home with her 3 siblings. ARGHHHH!

So far it's not been too bad. Since I didn't have an episiotomy or a C-section I'm not too sore. My back hurts a bit from the epidural.

Thanks for all of the support!

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Congratulations!

Best wishes to you and your family! I'm so impressed that you are on the computer AND even more impressed that you will be at conference!

God bless you!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
PampMomof3 said:
Congratulations Chef Kearns! :D I can't believe you posted on here the next day but I guess after baby number 4, you can do anything! (At least that's how I felt after baby #3!) Have a fantastic time at conference and all of you that are in wave 1 better let us know the details of the sell-a-thon! My wave is not until wave 3!!!:eek:

Now you know we're supposed to keep all the juicy details a secret:p

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
congratulations on the new little one. Babies are such a blessing! My first grandbaby is due mid-September. They timed it just right for conference. LOL.