• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a School Bus Driver Become a Successful Direct Sales Consultant?

In summary, a school bus driver can be successful in direct sales with the right time management and networking skills. Customers will appreciate their honesty and authenticity, and with confidence, training, and dedication, a school bus driver can make a profit in direct sales while balancing their job.
judipurple
Hello all! Just joined this month, and had my 1st show last night...:eek: It wasn't the greatest show - the connection between my brain and my mouth shut down! But, in spite of my inability to even remember the names of some of the products :confused:, I did get a half dozen orders - not a financially strong show, but the customers were patient and seemed to enjoy the evening. Oh well, gotta crawl before I run!:baby:

I am a school bus driver in "real" life, and enjoy gardening, cooking, and the outdoors. I hope this new endeavor is successful, and that I grow into a confident, knowledgeable, (maybe prosperous?) consultant. Just gotta keep on keeping on! :balloon:

A much belated welcome to CS! :)

1. Can a school bus driver really be successful in direct sales?

Absolutely! Many successful direct sales consultants come from all types of backgrounds and industries. Being a school bus driver may even give you an advantage as you likely have great communication skills and are used to interacting with a variety of people.

2. How can I balance my job as a school bus driver with being a direct sales consultant?

Time management is key. Make a schedule and stick to it, setting aside specific times for both your job and your direct sales business. You may also want to consider utilizing online tools and resources to help you stay organized and on track.

3. Will my customers take me seriously as a school bus driver and direct sales consultant?

Your customers will appreciate your honesty and authenticity as a school bus driver. As long as you are knowledgeable about the products and provide excellent customer service, your job as a school bus driver should not impact your success in direct sales.

4. What tips do you have for a school bus driver starting out in direct sales?

First and foremost, have confidence in yourself and your abilities. Utilize your existing network of friends, family, and coworkers to build your customer base. Attend training and events to learn more about the products and business. And don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from fellow consultants or your upline.

5. Can I really make a profit as a school bus driver in direct sales?

Yes, you can definitely make a profit as a school bus driver in direct sales. It may take some time and effort to build your business, but with consistency and dedication, you can see financial success. Plus, with the flexibility of direct sales, you can choose to work as much or as little as you want, allowing you to balance your job as a school bus driver with your direct sales business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• middlemamma
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • ivykeep