• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a stylish new apron? Check out this pink and black Hwc design!

In summary, the new apron is made of a comfortable and easy to clean cotton blend fabric. It comes in one adjustable size and cannot be customized with a name or logo. The apron is machine washable and currently only available in a pink and black color combination.
KayPT
For Sale: New Going Pink ApronBrand new in the package, just arrived at my door. If you are interested in buying this apron please send me an offer. Thanks!
Kay

Last edited:
Going Pink ApronI have had a couple people ask if it is still available but no offers yet for the new going pink apron, from the April promo. Thanks!

Your title says pink/black ~ they may think you are talking about last year's apron & not the white/black paisley from this year. ;)

Thanks Sheila, I'll re-post. I tried to edit the title but it won't change in the listing. The website was down when I posted it. Thanks again!

You're welcome. :D

I'm very interested! How much do you want for it?

I sent an offer yesterday...didn't hear back :)

Sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone; I've been so busy. I do have a couple offers; I did it this way because I have no idea what these go for. Thanks!

It has sold, thank you!

What is the material of the new apron?

The new apron is made of a durable and high-quality cotton blend fabric that is both comfortable and easy to clean.

Does the new apron come in different sizes?

Yes, the new apron comes in one size that is adjustable to fit most adults. The neck strap and waist ties can be adjusted for a comfortable and secure fit.

Can the new apron be customized with a name or logo?

Unfortunately, the new apron cannot be customized with a name or logo. It comes in a standard design with the Pampered Chef logo.

Is the new apron machine washable?

Yes, the new apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and drying it on a low heat setting to prevent any shrinkage.

What color options are available for the new apron?

The new apron is currently only available in the pink and black color combination. However, we are always looking to expand our color options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • sarahschefshop