• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in New and Retired Pampered Chef Items at Discounted Prices?

In summary, new items are frequently released throughout the year, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Cut-N-Seal. Retired items are only available for a limited time, so it's best to act quickly if interested. Once an item is retired, it is no longer available for purchase, but may occasionally be brought back for a limited time. Promotions and discounts for new and retired items can be found on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Returns and exchanges for new and retired items are allowed within a 30-day period.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I have a list of items I'm cleaning out. The prices on the list do not include shipping. I will ship items the cheapest way possible. Please let me know if you'd like to see the list.

Thanks!

My apologies to those of you who requested the list... I didn't get the email telling me I had a private message or response to the link. It's coming to your Inbox now!

1. What new items are currently available for purchase?

We frequently release new items throughout the year, so it's best to check our website or catalog for the most up-to-date selection. Some popular new items include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Cut-N-Seal.

2. How often do retired items become available for purchase?

Retired items are typically only available for a limited time, so it's important to act quickly if there's a particular item you're interested in. We recommend checking our website or speaking with a Pampered Chef consultant for any updates on retired items.

3. Can I still purchase retired items if they are no longer available on the website?

Unfortunately, once an item is retired it is no longer available for purchase. However, we may occasionally bring back retired items for a limited time, so keep an eye out for any updates on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for new or retired items?

We occasionally offer promotions or discounts on new and retired items. These can be found on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals and promotions.

5. Can I return or exchange a new or retired item?

Yes, you can return or exchange new and retired items within our 30-day satisfaction guarantee period. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance with your return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • KIRAT