• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Purchasing Pampered Chef Items?

In summary, "New and Retired Items for Sale" refers to the selection of products that are brand new and currently available for purchase, as well as items that have been discontinued and are only available while supplies last. New items are typically added on a monthly basis and retired items can still be purchased while supplies last. Occasionally, there may be discounts or promotions available for these items. However, retired items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless damaged or defective.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I have a few current and retired items for sale. I am cleaning house and want them gone! PM me if you are interested and I will email you the list. I work during the day, but can still send out the email, I just won't be able to quote any shipping for you. I have a PayPal account for payment and can ship them ASAP! Thanks!

can you please email me the list if you have anything left? :eek:) Thanks - gina
[email protected]

1. What are "New and Retired Items for Sale"?

"New and Retired Items for Sale" refers to the selection of products that are brand new and currently available for purchase, as well as items that have been discontinued and are only available while supplies last.

2. How often are new items added to the "New and Retired Items for Sale" section?

New items are typically added to the "New and Retired Items for Sale" section on a monthly basis. However, this may vary depending on product availability and demand.

3. Can I still purchase retired items?

Yes, retired items are available for purchase while supplies last. Once an item is sold out, it will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for "New and Retired Items for Sale"?

Occasionally, there may be discounts or promotions offered for "New and Retired Items for Sale". These will be advertised on our website and in our newsletters. Be sure to check back regularly for any updates.

5. Can I return or exchange a retired item?

No, retired items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the item is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PartiesbyJamie