• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for a new consultant's first party?

In summary, for a successful first party, it is important to have a variety of products, a theme or focus, and to be well prepared and enthusiastic during the demo. Creating index cards with key points can help ensure that all important information is covered. To calm nerves, practice and remind yourself that everyone is there to support you. To get bookings, offer hostess incentives and follow up with guests after the party.
pamperedmom23
Hi, my name is Shannon and I am a new consultant. So, new I haven't even did my first party yet. My first booking is Mar 3 and I was wondering if you can give me some good points to make during my demo. I want to make sure I include everything that is important and put it on my index cards. I am soooo excited and nervous at the same time. I cannot wait for my first show (don't have many nails left though). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Shannon from Ohio
consultant # 473886

Relax and have fun! Put on a smile and tell them all the things you love about PC. USE those note cards - they were my lifeline for my first several months.

Remember we are the Pampered Chef not the Perfect Chef. :p ;)

A big thing to remember is that if you miss something it isn't the end of the world. At my last show I forgot to tell people how to clean the stoneware, I remembered after the orders were all done so told them at that point. I still sold about 6 pieces of stone because I talked about all the other benefits, so don't worry if you don't remember to do it all.

I've also left out ingredients before (like garlic clove, it's easiest to miss) and the recipe still tasted fine.

Have fun, you are there to give THEM a service and as long as you think of it that way you'll have a good time!

Best of luck. I have a show on March 3rd, but I'll log on the next day to see how it went for you!

be honest and let them know this is your first show. my first show was for a friend and when her guests (thanks god only 3 showed!) arrived i was running around like i had lost my mind!! when it came time to demo i just laughed took a deep breath and said can you tell this is my first show? they laughed and said yeah but its ok...just take your time!! my first show was almost $400 which i am very proud of!! so my advice is relax, have fun, remember to breathe, and do your best. you will ony have to do your first show once and you wont believe how much easier the second is!!

Remember to have fun and relax. Its your first show and we all had to do a first show. ;) And I would think we were all nervous after it, I know I was and I was doing the show for a friend and her mom and a neighbor who showed up. You would have thought I wouldn't have been nervous but I was.
You will get through it and you may forget things but don't let it worry you.
Be honest let them know its your first show and you are nervous. They may just put you at ease.
Good Luck and remember once its over you got that first show done and you survived!! :D

1. What should I include in my first party demo?

For your first party, it's important to include a variety of products to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef. Make sure to choose a mix of popular and new products, and be sure to highlight the benefits and features of each item. It's also helpful to have a theme or focus for the party, such as a specific recipe or kitchen tool.

2. How can I make my first party successful?

The key to a successful first party is preparation. Make sure to practice your demo beforehand and have all of your supplies and products organized and ready to go. Be enthusiastic and engaging, and don't be afraid to ask for help from your upline or fellow consultants if needed. Remember to have fun and enjoy the experience!

3. How can I ensure that I include all important points in my demo?

One helpful tip is to create index cards with bullet points or reminders of key information to cover during your demo. This can help keep you on track and make sure you don't forget any important points. You can also ask your upline or fellow consultants for any tips or advice on what they include in their demos.

4. How can I calm my nerves before my first party?

It's completely normal to feel nervous before your first party. One way to calm your nerves is to practice your demo and have a friend or family member watch and give you feedback. You can also remind yourself that everyone in attendance is there to support you and learn about Pampered Chef products. Take deep breaths and remember to have fun!

5. How can I make sure to get bookings at my first party?

One effective way to get bookings at your first party is to offer a hostess incentive for anyone who books a party that night. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts. Be sure to also follow up with guests after the party to see if they are interested in hosting a party or becoming a consultant themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Blackmore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Carrie Potashnick