• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell Cash & Carry Items at Craft Fairs as a PC Consultant?

In summary, as a PC consultant, you are allowed to sell cash & carry items at craft fairs. However, it is important to follow the company's guidelines and only sell items that are currently in stock. This is also within the constraints of the consultant agreement, as long as discontinued or out-of-stock items are not being resold. Many other PC consultants have found success selling cash & carry items at craft fairs, and it is recommended to have a variety of products available for purchase and promotional materials for potential customers.
Kate Siciliano
Good morning fellow PC sales people! I'm new here, and I've only been selling PC for a few months. I have the opportunity to register myself for a couple of holiday craft/vendor fairs, and I'm trying to find information about offering cash & carry style items (i.e. purchase stock myself and resell it). Do any of you do this already? Is it legit within the constraints of the consultants agreement? Any other advice you all might have is very, very welcome!Thank you! --Kate

Good questions,
I'm doing my first event on Thursday but I know that alot do have some stuff for cash and carry.
From the Policy Guide
Although it is not required, you may choose to carry a small amount of inventory occasionally when exhibiting at a fair or for other special purposes. These orders can be placed on a Personal Order (see above).Welcome and good luck.Carolyn Romspert

Welcome to CS!

1. Can I sell cash & carry items at craft fairs as a PC consultant?

Yes, as a PC consultant, you are allowed to sell cash & carry items at craft fairs. However, there are a few guidelines you must follow to ensure that you are complying with the company's policies and agreements.

2. Is purchasing stock and reselling it at craft fairs allowed?

Yes, you can purchase stock from PC and resell it at craft fairs. However, it is important to note that you should only sell items that are currently in stock and available for purchase on your consultant website.

3. Is offering cash & carry items within the constraints of the consultant agreement?

Yes, as long as you are following the guidelines set by the company, offering cash & carry items is within the constraints of the consultant agreement. It is important to make sure that you are not reselling discontinued or out-of-stock items.

4. Do any other PC consultants already sell cash & carry items at craft fairs?

Yes, many PC consultants have found success selling cash & carry items at craft fairs. It is a great way to introduce new customers to the products and make sales outside of online parties and cooking shows.

5. Do you have any advice for selling cash & carry items at craft fairs?

Make sure to have a variety of products available for purchase, including popular and seasonal items. Also, be sure to have business cards or other promotional materials available for interested customers to learn more about hosting a party or becoming a PC consultant themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LaLaTheBaker
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Deborah Helser
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein