1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings New and need ideas too!

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I am having my first show sat. A mommy and Me party. Only 2 potential moms for bookings (the rest are my friends who have booked already). I wanted to offer an incentive for the 2 moms. I liked your SB and other door prize gifts! I didn't even think about that! I thought about a FRee show on Me but the other idea is cheaper and maybe more appealing if they get to take something home with them that day! Or your $10 offering could be used after their show is held instead of up front so you're not out alot if they canceled. I have heard of price of the day where you try to get your first two weeks filled by offering a $15-20 product for what ever day they book!

Anyways good luck!

Oct 28, 2005
  2. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

Just a thought

You probably want to shy away from giving people gifts before they actually host their party, I have heard of a lot of people taking the gifts and running! I have a special incentive going for people who host a show in November, December and January, I am offering them an additional $8 off the host special of their choice (stole that idea from somewhere on this board). It doesn't cost me too much, and looks great for the hosts. In November I have three hosts choosing the small bowls and caddy set and it will only cost them $1.40!!! I don't get commision on the host special anyway, so it doesn't really hurt me in the end. I can also use it as a tax deduction at the end of the year! I have a small bulletin board that I bring with me with my upcoming specials posted and the $8 offer-- I have been getting a great response!

Good Luck!

Oct 28, 2005
  3. cookinthehouse

cookinthehouse Member Silver Member

so why did you pick $8.00 just curious :rolleyes:

Have something to add?