1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings New and need ideas too!

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I am having my first show sat. A mommy and Me party. Only 2 potential moms for bookings (the rest are my friends who have booked already). I wanted to offer an incentive for the 2 moms. I liked your SB and other door prize gifts! I didn't even think about that! I thought about a FRee show on Me but the other idea is cheaper and maybe more appealing if they get to take something home with them that day! Or your $10 offering could be used after their show is held instead of up front so you're not out alot if they canceled. I have heard of price of the day where you try to get your first two weeks filled by offering a $15-20 product for what ever day they book!

Anyways good luck!

Oct 28, 2005
  2. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

Just a thought

You probably want to shy away from giving people gifts before they actually host their party, I have heard of a lot of people taking the gifts and running! I have a special incentive going for people who host a show in November, December and January, I am offering them an additional $8 off the host special of their choice (stole that idea from somewhere on this board). It doesn't cost me too much, and looks great for the hosts. In November I have three hosts choosing the small bowls and caddy set and it will only cost them $1.40!!! I don't get commision on the host special anyway, so it doesn't really hurt me in the end. I can also use it as a tax deduction at the end of the year! I have a small bulletin board that I bring with me with my upcoming specials posted and the $8 offer-- I have been getting a great response!

Good Luck!

Oct 28, 2005
  3. cookinthehouse

cookinthehouse Member Silver Member

so why did you pick $8.00 just curious :rolleyes:

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted