• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Mommy and Me Party Ideas: Incentives and Door Prizes for Bookings!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of offering incentives for potential hosts at a mommy and me party to increase bookings. The idea of offering a free show on the day of the party or a discounted product as a door prize is suggested. It is also mentioned that some people may take advantage of gifts before hosting their party, but the idea of offering an additional $8 off the host special as a special incentive is also shared. The conversation ends with wishing the person good luck and asking about the reason for choosing $8 as the incentive amount.
heat123
Silver Member
I am having my first show sat. A mommy and Me party. Only 2 potential moms for bookings (the rest are my friends who have booked already). I wanted to offer an incentive for the 2 moms. I liked your SB and other door prize gifts! I didn't even think about that! I thought about a FRee show on Me but the other idea is cheaper and maybe more appealing if they get to take something home with them that day! Or your $10 offering could be used after their show is held instead of up front so you're not out alot if they canceled. I have heard of price of the day where you try to get your first two weeks filled by offering a $15-20 product for what ever day they book!

Anyways good luck!

Just a thoughtYou probably want to shy away from giving people gifts before they actually host their party, I have heard of a lot of people taking the gifts and running! I have a special incentive going for people who host a show in November, December and January, I am offering them an additional $8 off the host special of their choice (stole that idea from somewhere on this board). It doesn't cost me too much, and looks great for the hosts. In November I have three hosts choosing the small bowls and caddy set and it will only cost them $1.40!!! I don't get commision on the host special anyway, so it doesn't really hurt me in the end. I can also use it as a tax deduction at the end of the year! I have a small bulletin board that I bring with me with my upcoming specials posted and the $8 offer-- I have been getting a great response!

Good Luck!

8.00so why did you pick $8.00 just curious :rolleyes:

1. What is "New and Need Ideas Too!"?

"New and Need Ideas Too!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides customers with new and innovative recipe ideas using our products. It is designed to help customers get the most out of their Pampered Chef purchases and discover new ways to use our products in the kitchen.

2. How often are new recipe ideas added to "New and Need Ideas Too!"?

We add new recipe ideas to "New and Need Ideas Too!" on a monthly basis. Our team is constantly working to come up with creative and delicious recipes that our customers will love.

3. Are the recipe ideas in "New and Need Ideas Too!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipe ideas in "New and Need Ideas Too!" are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. We provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that you can successfully recreate the dishes at home.

4. Can I submit my own recipe ideas to "New and Need Ideas Too!"?

Yes, we welcome and encourage our customers to submit their own recipe ideas to "New and Need Ideas Too!" If your recipe is chosen, it will be featured on our website and you will receive credit for your contribution.

5. Is there a cost to access "New and Need Ideas Too!"?

No, "New and Need Ideas Too!" is a free program offered by Pampered Chef. Simply visit our website to access the recipe ideas and start cooking delicious meals with your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies