1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New and Learning

1. Hello. I have been doing Pampered Chef in Missouri since 9/05 and I just found this web site. This is the most valuable site out there. I have learned so much by just reading everyone ideas. This is just the greatest support we can get. Im upset I just heard about it and have been missing out. Thank you to all of you out there. I have been having alot of booking problems. :mad: I was unable to get out of my circle of friends and family. They have been my sole supporters since I started. :) Since I have been reading your ideas and using your flyers I am so excited. I have been reading on here for about a week now and since then I have 3 shows booked with people outside of my circle. I have started my list of 100 and called 5 people. I just can't thank all of you enough. :)

Feb 15, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Vickie,
    Welcome to this website! It's such a great resource. I love it! It can be addicting. It's so easy to get a quick answer here because everyone is so helpful. Good luck to you and your business. :D

Feb 15, 2006
Have something to add?