• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help finding a hospitality director in North Carolina?

In summary, if you are looking for a hospitality director in North Carolina, you can reach out to local Pampered Chef teams or post on social media to find potential candidates. Having a hospitality director for your team can bring new ideas and organization to meetings and events, and it's important to communicate your expectations and consider experience when choosing a candidate. However, you can still attend events and network with other teams in North Carolina even if you do not have a hospitality director.
Brittney Ishmael
Hi everyone my name is Brittney and I am pretty new to this and wanted to introduce myself. I have been with PC since October 2010 and am excited because my business is really starting to branch out. I am getting to attend Spring Launch in Dallas, Texas and was wanting to hopefully meet some people that might be attending. My wonderful team is in North Carolina and I would to love to find a hospatality director to be able to attend meetings and learn more, as all their meetings sound so fun, so I would like to experience it for myself. Please feel free to give me any ideas you may have I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for all your help.

PS I live in Eastland it is inbetween Ft Worth and Abilene.

Welcome, and best wishes on your business!

Welcome and I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well! I am with a hospitality group and I love it! You can find one by calling home office but I did it backwards and looked at the fellow chefsuccessors in my area and emailed them to see if I could come check out there meeting and I am glad I did cause I tried one team and it was not a good fit and now I am going to the best meetings ever with the best team ever :)

How wonderful. I'm in Eastern NC, but my team is in NY. I'm only a month into the business but I would love to learn more about Hospitality Groups! :D

Welcome and Congrats! Hope you loved Spring Launch!

You can ask your director to call Home Office for a local hospitality group...though sometimes it takes a while for us to be able to locate one. You could call solution center yourself and inquire, but I believe they refer you to your director.

I agree it may be simpler for you to ask consultants here to ask their director for you. You may actually be invited before long with this thread.

I will ask you to PLEASE DO NOT go to pamperedchef.com and ask for a consultant...it wastes our Home Office Lead and is meant for customers and not consultants. :D

Wishing you lots of luck in your biz and for a quick find in hospitality....the meetings are fun and usually quite beneficial to those who attend.

You may want to call someone that you see driving around town. I always see PCers driving around here and they may be able to put you in touch with their director. It is much quicker than going the normal route.

1. How can I find a hospitality director in North Carolina?

One way to find a hospitality director in North Carolina is to reach out to your local Pampered Chef teams and ask if they know of anyone who may be interested in the position. You can also post on social media or networking sites to see if anyone in your area is looking for a hospitality director role.

2. What are the benefits of having a hospitality director for my team?

A hospitality director can bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to your team meetings and events. They can also help with organizing and planning, making your team meetings more efficient and enjoyable for everyone.

3. How can I ensure that the hospitality director I choose will be a good fit for my team?

It's important to communicate your expectations and goals for the position to potential candidates. You can also ask for references and speak with previous team members who have worked with the candidate to get a better understanding of their skills and personality.

4. Are there any specific qualifications or experience required for a hospitality director role?

While there are no set qualifications for a hospitality director, it can be beneficial to choose someone who has experience in event planning, organization, and leadership. They should also have a passion for Pampered Chef and a desire to help your team grow.

5. Can I attend meetings and events with other Pampered Chef teams in North Carolina even if I don't have a hospitality director?

Yes, you are welcome to attend meetings and events with other teams in North Carolina even if you don't have a hospitality director. It's a great way to network and learn from other teams, and you may even find a potential candidate for the role through these events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • kitchenqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies