• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some kid-friendly recipes I can demo at my first show?

In summary, there are plenty of easy and fun kid-friendly recipes that you can demo at your first show. These include mini pizzas made with English muffins, fruit kabobs, no-bake energy bites, mini chicken and veggie skewers, homemade granola bars, and mini quesadillas. To involve the kids in the demo process, you can have them help assemble the recipes and measure and mix ingredients. Some useful Pampered Chef products for a kids show include the Mini Tart Shaper, Fruit & Cheese Cutter, and Veggie Strip Maker. For a successful kids show, keep the recipes simple, involve the kids, and provide fun and interactive activities. You can also offer special promotions for kid-friendly products to encourage future bookings.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi everyone my name (like everyone elses) is jennifer, i am a very new pc consultant. my kit hasn't even arrived in the mail yet!!! i can't wait to get started and very excited about my new adventure, at my open house i got 6 parties booked. now here is my problem :rolleyes: my first show is a kids show and i have never even heard of the kids shows until i was able to join this forum.
the kids will be around 6 years old and the mother wants to make the mini hamburgers. any suggestions on what to demo? the only thing i can think of is the bread tubes to cut the cheese. any help would be greatly appreciated.

hope to hear from you all,
jennifer

Welcome to chefsuccess and to PC...you will love them both!!

As far as a kids show you could do cookies with the cookie press, you could make the catepillar pizza with the bagels and the kids could shred the cheese with the cheese grater, cut out veggies like bell pepper with the creative cutters, use the kids knife to cut. There are Kid's Cutters too, the Kid's Cookbook...I am sure that more will have some other ideas too!!

Good luck and have fun...

I did a kids' show last summer; my daughter wanted to host her own;) She picked out a couple recipes from the kid's cookbook, we made the mini fruit pizzas (with sugar cookies as crust-strawberry cream cheese, then bananas & strawberries they cut w/egg slicer) and also the mouse in the house cupcakes (too cute!). Lots of fun, just make sure to use your nylon table cloth & work on either wood floor or tile! Easier cleanup!

mommy and me showthanks for the advice but the hostess really wants those mini hamburgers. so i think i will use the crinckle cutter on carrots and maybe do a cookie pizza type thing. she had also mentioned demo the ice cream sandwich maker. any suggestions on what else i can use the crinkle cutter on that kids would eat?? i would appreciate any suggestions or tips.

thanks again
jen

1. What are some easy and fun kid-friendly recipes I can demo at my first show?

Some popular and easy kid-friendly recipes that you can demo at your first show include mini pizzas made with English muffins, fruit kabobs, and no-bake energy bites.

2. Can you suggest some recipes that are suitable for kids around 6 years old?

Along with the mini hamburgers, you can also demo recipes like mini chicken and veggie skewers, homemade granola bars, and mini quesadillas.

3. How can I involve the kids in the demo process?

One way to involve the kids in the demo process is by having them help assemble the recipes. For example, they can add toppings to the mini pizzas or assemble their own fruit kabobs. You can also have them help with measuring and mixing ingredients.

4. What Pampered Chef products can I use for the kids show?

Some useful Pampered Chef products for a kids show include the Mini Tart Shaper for shaping mini burgers or meatballs, the Fruit & Cheese Cutter for cutting cheese into fun shapes, and the Veggie Strip Maker for spiralizing vegetables for salads or skewers.

5. Can you suggest some tips for making a successful kids show?

Some tips for a successful kids show include keeping the recipes simple and easy to follow, involving the kids in the demo process, and providing fun and interactive activities for them during the show. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for kid-friendly products to encourage future bookings. Don't forget to have fun and be patient with the kids!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melheather
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • merego