• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up and Closing a Show

In summary, you should join a virtual party success group on Facebook, print out training materials, and ask your director for help.
LeighPC
Hello! I Wanted to see if any of you have a process of setting up and closing a show? Ive been looking on the PC training features for help, but I can't find exactly what I'm looking for. When I say setting up a show I'm referring to Setting up my shows online… Where do you start? I realize that you enter your show info on the PC booking site, but I have noticed that there is also ebiz as well.
I guess I'm looking for a step by step file or print out that can help me check off the process of setting the party online and then continuing on through the party then to checking out process to make sure that I'm doing everything that I need to be doing! :)Hope I didn't confuse anyone, but I'm kind of a visual type and need to see it to understand it! lol
any input or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

I guess I don't really understand what you are asking. I log in at the pc website, go to my show and then choose to set up a new one. Once it is set up guests can order directly on the show via my website or I can input the order details of guests. I know I watched a video or picture training on this when I first had to learn how to do online shows and not use the p3 program we had before.

Have you spoken with your upline (Director or recruiter)? She/he should be able to help guide you through this process. I think consultant's corner on PC website should have all the training you would need for this. There are videos to watch as well as different tutorials that you could print out if you really wanted. But maybe I don't fully understand the question either.

How close geographically is your director? She or he could show you, since you are visual this is perhaps the best way. One thing that frequently confuses users of the website is that there is the public website and then there is consultant's corner. When you log in you can see the website pages that are the same as the customer's pages. You also have additional sections and pages in Consultant's corner. Are you able to easily get to Consultants' Corner? That's the first step to finding everything.

I have to say that there are more and more questions and concerns being posted on here and facebook by newbies. We are here to help but the first line of training should come from the recruiter and/or director.Those of us who have been selling for a while remember when we got leads from home office just by maintaining $1250 in sales. That was taken away as HO felt many were not doing proper customer service. Should that not be also a criteria for new consultant training? Are there directors out there resting on their laurels and not training new team members? Just my opinion. I am not looking to pursue a directorship at this time, but am a team leader and meet regularly with my new recruits.

Have you joined the Pampered Chef virtual party success group on Facebook? It's awesome and there are so many people that share post and can help you with that I bet.

I had many of the same questions getting started. the biggest mistake I made was joining a team who's director is 3 states away from me. virtual does have it's limits. the homeoffice help line and this website have a been a huge help. the facebook page mentioned by Erin Bender is a super source for Virtual parties only. Don't attempt to ask these basic questions there, they delete anything not related to virtual parties. :) I'm still super new and still have many basic questions too. But I'm just leaping in and calling homeoffice for all my questions.

1. What is the purpose of the Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up and Closing a Show?

The Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up and Closing a Show is designed to help our consultants successfully set up and close their Pampered Chef shows. It provides a clear and organized approach to ensure that the show runs smoothly and maximizes sales.

2. How can I access the Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up and Closing a Show?

The Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up and Closing a Show can be found on our consultant portal under the "Resources" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or order one through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Does the guide cover both in-person and virtual shows?

Yes, the guide includes tips and strategies for both in-person and virtual shows. It also provides specific instructions for setting up and closing a virtual show using our online platform.

4. How does the guide help with increasing sales?

The Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up and Closing a Show includes proven techniques for engaging and interacting with guests, highlighting the benefits of our products, and creating a sense of urgency to encourage sales. It also provides tips for upselling and closing the show on a high note.

5. Is the guide customizable for different types of shows?

Yes, the guide is designed to be customizable for different types of shows, such as fundraisers, theme parties, and cooking classes. It provides a general framework that can be adapted to suit the specific needs and goals of each show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies