• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and confused

Feb 22, 2006
Hi everyone,

I am new at this. I ordered my starter kit last week and I am waiting on it. Can I get a personal website yet? I have been looking on the site but everytime I press the Personal Web Site Assistant button, I get an error message. Do I need to wait until I get my starter kit?

Thanks

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Have you signed up for a subscription for it? You'll need to do that first by using the PC debit or credit card. If you've done that, the reason you're having a hard time possibly is because they're in the process of updating everything today. It may be best to wait a day or two. March 1st is the roll out date for a bunch of new things with websites.

jessica_momof6

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2006
yeah you can't get the website until you have your pampered chef debit card. I understand your frustration! I am waiting on my starter kit too and wanted to get a bunch of stuff ordered (stamps etc) but can't until I get my card, to get my website, to get it listed on my stamp.
:D

I hope we both get our kits soon! is there a way to know when they were/are shipped?