1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New and confused

1. Hi everyone,

I am new at this. I ordered my starter kit last week and I am waiting on it. Can I get a personal website yet? I have been looking on the site but everytime I press the Personal Web Site Assistant button, I get an error message. Do I need to wait until I get my starter kit?

Thanks

Mar 1, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Have you signed up for a subscription for it? You'll need to do that first by using the PC debit or credit card. If you've done that, the reason you're having a hard time possibly is because they're in the process of updating everything today. It may be best to wait a day or two. March 1st is the roll out date for a bunch of new things with websites.

3. jessica_momof6

jessica_momof6 Member Silver Member

yeah you can't get the website until you have your pampered chef debit card. I understand your frustration! I am waiting on my starter kit too and wanted to get a bunch of stuff ordered (stamps etc) but can't until I get my card, to get my website, to get it listed on my stamp.
    :D

I hope we both get our kits soon! is there a way to know when they were/are shipped?

Have something to add?