• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Results: $2,553.35 in Sales for First 30 Days with Pampered Chef!

In summary, the conversation is about a new Pampered Chef consultant who had a rough start in the first two weeks, but ended up having a successful month with $2,553.35 in sales and a new recruit signing on. They also discuss upcoming shows and bookings for the next month. The consultant also shares a computer crash that caused them to lose important information, but they were able to recover it. Overall, the group congratulates and encourages the consultant for their success and upcoming plans.
rchamelin
So my first 30 days ends on monday. I am so excited. The first 2 weeks was a downer. I gave myself a week to practice, then the girl that was supose to host a show called me last min to cancel, then my pamper your business kept getting pushed off. IT WAS AWEFUL...I finally got one book show in. GREAT. It was only $200 in sales, which is good. Then I got a show in...ok...well she wanted to keep it open for one more week because there were a few more people. We told everyone that night and they were ok with it. WELL, I went to go to my other 2 shows the fallowing weekend, half of one show was in my computer. The night before I was going to start printing up reciepts but I thought to put it off until morning. Well I got up...my computers hardrive crashed.............I called dell, I even took it to staples to get them to get the HD out and get info off...they couldnt. EVERYTHING was gone....Luckly I had records of everything on paper or email from my host...THAT show that had half the orders in was 1,252.00 in Commissionable sales!!!! WOW!!!! It was also THE most dull crowd I have ever seen. lol.
MY TOTAL FROM THE LAST 2 WEEKS: $2,553.35:sing:
pretty good for a newbe, thats not including my recrute that is signing on monday(in my 30 day mark) AND the last hopefully 3 shows I have left for the end of this month, which includes a vendor table.
I hope I am as busy and more so for the rest of my career in Pampered Chef!

Sorry, I had to share with someone...
April already has 4 bookings and I am really hoping it will fill up quick since most are within the first half of the month. Then I have a vendor table in the begining of May

Welcome and congrats on your great success! Keep it up! April will be awesome for you.

Awesome start! You will have a successful career with PC. Welcome to Chef Success.

Fabulous!! Congrats and wishing you continued success! And this is a great place to share news like this. We all know how dismal things can be sometimes, but if we just keep going, it's gets better!

Woo hoo! You are off to a great start!
Now you can buy a new hard drive ; ) Yikes! Good thing you had some sort of backup.
Well done!

Congratulations! You inspire me to get off my backend and get it moving forward! I have a show this evening that is expecting 15 - 20 guests. I am hoping to reach my goal of 12 shows booked for April - So far I have 2 catalog and 1 cooking.

Look forward to hearing more progess steps as you move ahead with your career.

That is so awesome!!!!! Congrats on qualifying in 30 days!!! You get some cookware, don't you? Sorry about the computer headache!

Congratulations!!! :D

1. What is "New and Cant Believe It"?

"New and Cant Believe It" is a collection of innovative and unique kitchen products that have been recently released by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier, faster, and more enjoyable.

2. How often are new "New and Cant Believe It" products released?

New "New and Cant Believe It" products are released several times a year, usually coinciding with the change in seasons. Pampered Chef is constantly working on creating new and improved kitchen tools, so there is always something exciting and innovative to look forward to!

3. Can I purchase "New and Cant Believe It" products separately?

Yes, "New and Cant Believe It" products can be purchased individually. They are also often included in special bundles and kits, making it easy to try out multiple new products at once.

4. Are "New and Cant Believe It" products covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all "New and Cant Believe It" products are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I stay updated on new "New and Cant Believe It" products?

The best way to stay updated on new "New and Cant Believe It" products is to sign up for Pampered Chef's email newsletter. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media and check their website regularly for new product releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lockhartkitchen