• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SSM 1 Preparation: Sample Products and Change-Up Kits Explained

In summary, if you did not receive the change-over kit in your initial consultant kit, Pampered Chef will send it to you separately. You can also purchase sample products and change-up kits at a discount to enhance your business. Welcome to the PC family!
cooklove
February will be my SSM 1 and I am really excited. I am a bit confused about something though. I have read a few threads about the "sample products" and "change-up kits". Are these something that we need to order or does PC send them out to all consultants? Do we pay for these things?

Thanks. This is such a great site. Thanks to all who post...I have learned alot and feel really prepared for my first show this Friday.

Pampered Chef automatically sends the change over-kit to all consultants. Depending on when you signed you may get the new information in your kit. If not they'll send it - no worries.

You will get information about purchasing samples of the new season's products at 50% off in your kit.

PS: Welcome to the PC family!!

Congratulations on your upcoming SSM 1! It's great to hear that you are excited and feeling prepared for your first show.To answer your question about the "sample products" and "change-up kits," these are items that you would need to order separately from PC. They are not automatically sent out to all consultants. The sample products are smaller versions of some of our popular products that you can use for demonstrations or to let customers try out. The change-up kits are collections of products that you can use to switch up your display or add new items to your inventory.You can find more information about sample products and change-up kits on the PC website or by reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants. And yes, you do need to pay for these items, but they can be a great investment in your business.I'm glad you have found this forum helpful and have learned a lot from other consultants. Best of luck with your first show this Friday! I'm sure you will do great.

1. What is the best way to get started with Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

The best way to get started with Pampered Chef is to attend a training session with your upline consultant. This will give you the opportunity to learn about the company, products, and business model. You can also join online training groups and engage with other consultants to learn tips and best practices.

2. How do I schedule my first party as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the best way to schedule your first party is to reach out to your friends and family. You can also use social media to promote your business and reach a wider audience. Additionally, attending local events and vendor fairs can also help you book your first party.

3. What are the best products to showcase at my first party?

Some of the top products to showcase at your first party include the Deep Covered Baker, Quick Cooker, and Veggie Spiralizer. These products are popular among customers and demonstrate the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I handle customer inquiries about products I am not familiar with?

If a customer asks about a product you are not familiar with, it is important to be honest and let them know that you will follow up with them after doing some research. You can also direct them to the Pampered Chef website or catalog for more information. It's always better to provide accurate information rather than guessing or making false claims.

5. Is it possible to earn a full-time income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, it is possible to earn a full-time income as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, this will require dedication, hard work, and consistently booking and hosting parties. It is also important to build a strong team and mentor other consultants to increase your earnings potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76