• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Achieve My Dream of Being a Director Through This Website?

In summary, this website offers a wealth of resources and support for Pampered Chef consultants looking to advance in their careers. It includes tips, training materials, and a community of directors and consultants to help individuals achieve their dream of becoming a director. The website also provides information on short-term and long-term dreams for consultants, as well as tips for growing their business and connecting with other directors for guidance.
calicobunny
Hello all! I heard so much about this website, I just had to join!! I am soooo excited to be here. So far, it looks like tons of info, which is great! I can't wait to get started posting and sharing info!

I have been a consultant for almost 2 years...I am a future, but I'd really like to be a director soon!

My dream: short term - buy a black Lincoln Navigator
long term - QUIT my stressful job in corporate America!!
buy a new home...larger than what we have
pay for my daughter's college in about 8 years, so she
will be debt free

Talk to y'all soon! ;)

Welcome Christy!! I'm glad you hear about us here!! What wave were in?

I LOVE your goals!!! I'm going to write down my dreams today!!:D

Welcome to our little nutty corner of the net!

Thanks!Wave 1!! And oooohhhh my goodness do I love going to conference!! It just gives you that little (or big) kick in the pants to get moving! I was totally in a slump in my business & mentally before I went, but now I am ready to get busy again! You just gotta love conference!

I have a dream board right in front of me, so I can always see them! The title on my dream board is "If you can dream it, you CAN achieve it!".

Thanks for the welcome!! :)

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

Glad to have another Cheffer with us!

Welcome! This is a wonderful place to find answers, ideas, and really bad jokes. (If you'd like to avoid those, just look for my avatar, and ignore whatever I've written.)

raebates said:
Welcome! This is a wonderful place to find answers, ideas, and really bad jokes. (If you'd like to avoid those, just look for my avatar, and ignore whatever I've written.)
Or even easier, just add her to your ignore list. :D

JK, Rae! We love you!

Welcome Christy! I am sure glad to see that I'm not the only new comer! So far like you said it so resourceful and the others make the site that much more enjoyable!

Does that mean I've made it to your ignore list, KG? Of course, if I have, you'll never see my question. ;)

You're not on my ignore list, Rae. :) You're actually on my buddy list.

I'd add all the great cheffers I met at conference, but then I'd have a HUGE list, and that wouldn't necessarily be a help.

Welcome Christy!

Great job on writing out your goals and dreams!

Welcome, love your goals!

Hi Christy! Welcome! Hope you find this place as helpful as I have :D

Welcome, you've found a great place where people are always willing to help and are friendly.

Well, most of the time friendly...

Welcome, Christy!!!! Welcome to the family!!

1. Can I achieve my dream of being a director through this website?

Yes, this website offers a wealth of information and resources for consultants looking to advance in their careers. You can find tips, training materials, and support from other directors and consultants to help you achieve your dream of becoming a director.

2. How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant for almost 2 years now.

3. What are your short-term and long-term dreams as a consultant?

My short-term dream is to buy a black Lincoln Navigator. My long-term dreams include quitting my stressful job in corporate America, buying a new and larger home, and paying for my daughter's college education in about 8 years so she can be debt-free.

4. What can I expect to find on this website?

This website is a hub for resources and support for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find tips, training materials, success stories, and a community of fellow consultants to connect with and learn from.

5. How can this website help me become a director?

This website offers a variety of resources and support to help you on your journey to becoming a director. You can find tips for growing your business, training materials to improve your skills, and a community to provide support and guidance. Additionally, you can connect with other directors and learn from their experiences to help you reach your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Chefgirl2