• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Qualify for the New Advanced Director Bonus but Didn't Receive It?

In summary, the New Advanced Director Bonus is a new incentive program for Pampered Chef directors who achieve the Advanced Director level within their first six months. To qualify, directors must reach a minimum of $10,000 in team sales and have at least 3 active team members. The bonus is $1,000 and will be paid out in three installments over the following three months after achieving the Advanced Director level. This bonus is available to all directors who have not previously been a director with Pampered Chef. It can only be earned once, but directors can continue to earn regular commission and bonuses as an Advanced Director.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Did anyone else qualify for the New Advanced Director bonus for promoting a 2nd generation director and not get it in their commission check today?

I dont know if it is the same but for promoting to SC I got 30 in PC Dollars put in my PC$ bank.

That perk didn't go into affect until March 1st -- so if your 2nd Gen promoted to Director before March 1st you won't get the bonus. If she promoted after March 1st you won't get the bonus until the March end of month Commission on April 8th.The info was included in an e-mail that they sent to Directors on Wednesday, Feb 29th -- in case you want to check your e-mails.

Actually just got off the phone with home office, and even though it went into effect March 1, and my second generation Director promoted March 1, since she actually did all she needed to do in February I won't get the bonus...... Which is a real bummer! Oh well, what do you do? Keep going!

If she was your first 2nd line director to promote, under the old plan you should have received $100 for her on your Feb EOM paycheck. Did you not get that either?

1. What is the New Advanced Director Bonus?

The New Advanced Director Bonus is a new incentive program for Pampered Chef directors who achieve the Advanced Director level within their first six months of becoming a director. It provides an additional bonus on top of their regular commission and bonuses.

2. How do I qualify for the New Advanced Director Bonus?

To qualify for the New Advanced Director Bonus, you must achieve the Advanced Director level within your first six months of becoming a director. This means reaching a minimum of $10,000 in team sales and having at least 3 active team members.

3. How much is the New Advanced Director Bonus?

The New Advanced Director Bonus is $1,000 in addition to your regular commission and bonuses. This bonus will be paid out in three installments over the following three months after achieving the Advanced Director level.

4. Is the New Advanced Director Bonus available to all directors?

Yes, the New Advanced Director Bonus is available to all directors who achieve the Advanced Director level within their first six months. However, if you have previously been a director with Pampered Chef, you are not eligible for this bonus.

5. Can I receive the New Advanced Director Bonus more than once?

No, the New Advanced Director Bonus can only be earned once. It is a one-time bonus to recognize and reward new directors who achieve the Advanced Director level quickly. However, you can continue to earn regular commission and bonuses as an Advanced Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • PamperedChefPaula
  • General Chat
Replies