• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Our Newest Family Member: EJ the German Shepherd?

In summary, three of our four dogs have passed away in the past year. We got our first dog in 1992 and our last one in 2007. We lost our three fur-babies this year: Ernie, our 14-year-old "firstborn," in May; Stubby, 16 1/2 years old, in July; and Bobo, 17 years old, in July. The house has been too quiet
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I don't remember if I posted about our two fur-babies passing away earlier this year. We got all 3 dogs in 1992 as shelter/strays, and we lost Ernie, my "firstborn" 3 years ago at age 14. Earlier this year, we lost Stubby at 16 1/2 in May, and then Bobo in July, right around 17 years old. Those are LONG years to have a dog in your life, and we immediately found the house too quiet, too still.

My husband has wanted a German Shepherd for a long time but we never wanted to bother our sweet babies in their golden years with a puppy running underfoot, so we agreed to wait until all 3 were passed on. Well, luck or fate would have it that I inquired with a breeder about 3 weeks after losing Bobo. She had a litter that had just been whelped and we decided to go for it.

EJ (for Ernie Jr) was born on August 1st and we brought him home on October 3rd, after a long and impatient 4 hour car ride up to near the Oregon border to meet her halfway. We are absolutely in love with him (except when he occasionally uses the hallway for a bathroom and the shoes or our hands for chew toys). You can see his puppy pics here: Plannedpups (scroll to the bottom to see the beginning - he is the "Orange Boy").

And here is his most recent picture that I took. He is going to be huge- he is 11 weeks and 23.5 lbs. Thanks for letting me share :)
http://www.joyandscott.com/images/IMG_8107.jpg

OMG..he is absolutely beautiful..sorry to hear about your other dogs..but..I am so glad thatt you were able to find a perfect addition to your family

OMG! Congrats!! He is absolutely beautiful!!

He is BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy your new fur-baby!

He is stunning!! Enjoy him - so happy you have a new puppy:)

He is a chookie mookie!!! I don't know what that really means, its just a cute name we made up for realy cute chookie mookies!

you are going to LOVE him!! growing up all we had were german shephards...our first one we got before my lil sis was born and she passed away when she was almost 14 years old. she was the most amazing 'friend' i ever had and a great watch dog she was very protective and the perfect family member to us. the one my parents have now is great too, she is already 4 years old and is a perfect german shephard. they are an amazing breed of dogs, and you won't regret your new family member! they truely are an amazing, intelligent dog! i sort of rambled but I just love these dogs sooo much!

Wow, what a beautiful puppy! Congrats and bests of luck!

EJ is adorable, Joy. May you all have many happy years together.

He is so adorable!!!!

Adorable! And you can already see the intelligence in his eyes.

What is the "New Addition to the Family" product?

The "New Addition to the Family" product is a versatile cooking tool that allows you to easily prepare and serve a variety of dishes. It is designed with convenience and efficiency in mind, making it a must-have for any kitchen.

What makes the "New Addition to the Family" different from other cooking tools?

The "New Addition to the Family" has a unique design that combines multiple functions in one tool. It can be used as a grater, slicer, juicer, and more, making it a versatile and space-saving addition to your kitchen.

Can the "New Addition to the Family" be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the "New Addition to the Family" is perfect for both preparing and serving dishes. Its sleek and stylish design makes it a great serving piece for any occasion, while its functionality makes it a useful tool for cooking and meal preparation.

Is the "New Addition to the Family" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "New Addition to the Family" is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. Simply place it in the dishwasher or hand wash with warm soapy water for easy maintenance.

What recipes can I make with the "New Addition to the Family"?

The "New Addition to the Family" can be used for a wide range of recipes such as salads, stir-fries, fruit juices, and more. Its versatility allows you to get creative in the kitchen and try out new recipes with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • esavvymom