• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatile New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, the feedback on this item is mixed and its usefulness will depend on personal needs and preferences.
esavvymom
Staff member
has anyone seen this yet in person? I didn't make my meeting last weekend, and I know my NED had it. But I'm having a hard time visualizing this item as being worth the cost. I would think it could hardly hold anything. SUre, the photo makes it look great, but most likely, it's maybe 4 servings of fruit or something. Thinking about the CURRENT larger size, and how when I prepare a tray, it never seems large enough to hold much (except the two bigger sections).

Just wondering if you've seen it. Maybe have some ideas on HOW this could be useful and worth someone spending $35 to own it, versus the larger one. Maybe I'm just too used to serving larger amounts of food when I take stuff like this to a party...not just a bite of something. ;)

I hope to get it soon (second show closing tonight) so I haven't seen it. I see it as perfect for snacks or fruit or veggies and dip for 2 or 4. Perfect for after school snacks. Looks like it would be great for road trips and will fit in more places. Sometimes the big one is too big and doesn't fit in the cooler even. I can't wait!

I have not personally seen this item in person, but I have heard mixed reviews from other consultants who have seen it. Some have said that it is smaller than they expected and not worth the cost, while others have found it to be a useful size for small gatherings or individual servings. It seems to be a matter of personal preference and how it will be used. Some ideas for how it could be useful could be for serving individual portions of dips, sauces, or desserts, or for displaying small finger foods or appetizers. It could also be used as a decorative piece for holding small trinkets or jewelry. Ultimately, it may not be worth the cost for everyone, but for those who find it useful, it could be a nice addition to their collection.

What are the dimensions of the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray?

The New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray measures 9 inches by 9 inches, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, or small dishes.

Is the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Can the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray be used for hot foods?

No, the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray is specifically designed for serving cold or room temperature foods. It is not safe for use with hot foods or in the oven.

How does the Cool & Serve technology work on the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray?

The Cool & Serve technology in the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray utilizes a gel-filled interior that, when frozen, keeps food chilled for hours. Simply place the tray in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use.

Can the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray be used for outdoor picnics or gatherings?

Yes, the New 9X9 Cool & Serve Tray is perfect for outdoor events and gatherings. Its insulated design will keep food cool and fresh, even in warmer temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wcsis