• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover 2020 Spring Products and Earn Rewards - Share Your Thoughts with AF!

In summary, the new products are great! Can’t wait to see what was earned for the different levels. Does anyone know yet?
otisbg
Gold Member
What are your thoughts on the new products? Can’t wait to see what was earned for the different levels. Does anyone know yet? So happy for the AF

Reactions: LKP
I’m impressed; they’ve stepped it up with the new small appliances.

I sure wish I knew what I earned during November & december. I need to place my order and dont want to duplicate samples

upload_2020-2-5_7-39-31.jpeg

What did you earn? What do you think of how they split up the levels?

I earned level 3 in November and level 1 in december. I feel the level 3 items for November are questionable. I wish it would have been the cast iron. The additional items for the quick cooker and blender should have been for the highest level. Everyone at that level most probably have the blender and cooker and can use the lid and smoothie maker. Just my opinion. I'm thrilled with the air fryer and cast iron. my customers dont buy big ticket items....yes I know they can have a party but they cant even afford a big ticket at 60% off.

I LOVE the new products! I can't get over the Deluxe Air Fryer! It's not perfect for a big family, but for a 3-4 person family, newly weds, singles, or empty nesters, it's perfect. My husband is thrilled with it as well. I'm making fried fish again. I'm happy because I can make fried fish without making a mess, subjecting us to a lot of unnecessary fat, or standing at the stove for an hour.I also love the new smoothie cup and adapter for the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Oh, and the Mini Oven Mitts make everything easier.Of course, the cast iron skillets are perfect! Great new season!

I haven’t been a consultant for a couple of years, but this is the first set of new products in a LONG time that had several that sparked my interest. And I liked the air fryer! The price is steep to me, however, I looked at local brick and mortar stores at air dryers they had. The prices were pretty much the same, but their products were really just single use items, whereas PC serves multiple functions. So if and when I get one, it’s definitely a better option with PC....so that could be a great selling point! I’m tempted to do a FB party with my sister in law who sells.l love it when she does demo videos. It actually sparked my interested in the cooker too and those things scare me! (Pressure cookers scare me...had a close call, and friends with horror stories).

1. What new products are being released for Spring 2020?

The new products being released for Spring 2020 include the Quick Slice, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, the Stoneware Chip & Dip Tray, the Citrus Press, and the Ultimate Mandoline.

2. Are these new products available for purchase now?

Yes, these new products are available for purchase now on our website and through our independent consultants.

3. Can I see a demonstration of these new products before buying?

Absolutely! You can attend a virtual or in-person cooking show hosted by one of our consultants to see these new products in action.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing the new products?

Yes, we have a special offer for customers who purchase all five of the new Spring 2020 products together. You can also earn free products by hosting a cooking show or joining our rewards program.

5. Can I use these new products with my existing Pampered Chef items?

Yes, our products are designed to work together seamlessly. These new products are compatible with our existing line of kitchen tools and can enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
mspibb