1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New 2020 spring products

1. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

What are your thoughts on the new products? Can’t wait to see what was earned for the different levels. Does anyone know yet? So happy for the AF

Feb 3, 2020
    LKP likes this.
  2. LKP

LKP

I’m impressed; they’ve stepped it up with the new small appliances.

Feb 4, 2020
    otisbg likes this.
  3. otisbg

I sure wish I knew what I earned during November & december. I need to place my order and dont want to duplicate samples

Feb 4, 2020
  4. LKP

LKP

upload_2020-2-5_7-39-31.jpeg

Feb 5, 2020
  5. LKP

LKP

What did you earn? What do you think of how they split up the levels?

Feb 5, 2020
  6. otisbg

I earned level 3 in November and level 1 in december. I feel the level 3 items for November are questionable. I wish it would have been the cast iron. The additional items for the quick cooker and blender should have been for the highest level. Everyone at that level most probably have the blender and cooker and can use the lid and smoothie maker. Just my opinion. I'm thrilled with the air fryer and cast iron. my customers dont buy big ticket items....yes I know they can have a party but they cant even afford a big ticket at 60% off.

Feb 6, 2020
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I LOVE the new products! I can't get over the Deluxe Air Fryer! It's not perfect for a big family, but for a 3-4 person family, newly weds, singles, or empty nesters, it's perfect. My husband is thrilled with it as well. I'm making fried fish again. I'm happy because I can make fried fish without making a mess, subjecting us to a lot of unnecessary fat, or standing at the stove for an hour.

I also love the new smoothie cup and adapter for the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Oh, and the Mini Oven Mitts make everything easier.

Of course, the cast iron skillets are perfect! Great new season!

Mar 4, 2020
    chefjeanine likes this.
  8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I haven’t been a consultant for a couple of years, but this is the first set of new products in a LONG time that had several that sparked my interest. And I liked the air fryer! The price is steep to me, however, I looked at local brick and mortar stores at air dryers they had. The prices were pretty much the same, but their products were really just single use items, whereas PC serves multiple functions. So if and when I get one, it’s definitely a better option with PC....so that could be a great selling point!

I’m tempted to do a FB party with my sister in law who sells.l love it when she does demo videos. It actually sparked my interested in the cooker too and those things scare me! (Pressure cookers scare me...had a close call, and friends with horror stories).

Mar 10, 2020
Have something to add?