• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Exciting 2016-2017 Collection | Limited Availability - Order Now!

In summary, the 2016-2017 Collection includes new kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as new flavors and ingredients for gourmet food products. It is only available for a limited time and once items sell out, they will not be restocked. Previous collections can still be purchased while supplies last, but some items may be discontinued. Orders can be placed online, through a party, or by contacting an independent consultant. Special promotions and discounts are also available for customers and hosts.
ktraceyk
if you are interested in any of the new pieces let me know. I only have a few I am interested in and earned them all.

I'd be interested, depending on how much you're selling them for.

Can you post what you don't want to keep and the cost?

ktraceyk said:
if you are interested in any of the new pieces let me know. I only have a few I am interested in and earned them all.
Deep Covered Baker $49.00Actual shipping will need to be added, so I would need a zip code.

Last edited:
sent you a PM

Still available
Deep Covered Baker $49.00

Last edited:
I will take the round covered baker

I need a zip to get a total for you. Thanks

Still available
Large Serving Platter $23.00
Microwave popcorn maker $14.00

I will take the microwave popcorn maker! 95670 Do you do Paypal?

if you are interested in any of the new pieces let me know. Here is what I have leftDeep Covered Baker $49.00Actual shipping will need to be added, so I would need a zip code.

Last edited:
Updated list

Do you still habe the whipped cream maker, popcorn maker, med ent. Platter and kids cooking set? 13669. Carolyn. Consultant

Carolyn Murdock said:
Do you still habe the whipped cream maker, popcorn maker, med ent. Platter and kids cooking set? 13669. Carolyn. Consultant
I do not have the popcorn maker for the other 3 items and shipping it is $85.45. If you would send me a pm I will send my paypal address.thanks

What is your name so I can send you a pm

I am new to Chef Success sorry..not sure how it works

Do you have a thing left?

like it

1. What is included in the 2016-2017 Collection?

The 2016-2017 Collection includes a variety of new and exclusive kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. We have also added new flavors and ingredients to our line of gourmet food products.

2. How long will the 2016-2017 Collection be available?

The 2016-2017 Collection is only available for a limited time. Once items sell out, they will not be restocked. We recommend ordering as soon as possible to ensure you get the products you want.

3. Can I still purchase items from previous collections?

Yes, you can still purchase items from previous collections while supplies last. However, some items may be discontinued and no longer available.

4. How can I place an order for the 2016-2017 Collection?

You can place an order through our website, by hosting a Pampered Chef party, or by contacting your independent consultant. You can also browse the collection and add items to your cart at any time.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available for the 2016-2017 Collection?

Yes, we offer special promotions and discounts for our customers and hosts. Check our website or consult with your independent consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jmm
  • kcmckay