• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New 2013 Consultant Apron & Tote (Women's)

In summary, the woman has just sold two items: an apron and tote. The tote is still available, and she is selling it together with the apron for $35 or the apron for $10 and the tote for $30.
smarbon
Gold Member
For Sale - Women's new consultant apron and large tote - brand new, still in bag (was just delivered this week). I don't do pink or pokadots :) so I am going to be buying the Men's consultant apron and tote. Please message me for details, I will sell together for $35 or apron for $10 and tote for $30. Shipping in US included and payment via PayPal.Thanks - Quay

Do you still have the apron?

Yes I still have both.

Great. i would definitely like to purchase the apron. Here is my email - please contact me and i will get the payment via paypal to you along with my shipping address. [email protected]

Great - thanks.

Ok, Apron is sold but I do have the Tote still available...

Just in case, if anyone is interested I still have the tote :) going to also see if I can unload it at Feast tomorrow!

Do you still have tote?

Yes it is still available.

Would you take $25. I will pay through paypal. Thanks.

If its $25 I will have to add on shipping. The $30 includes shipping and its a bit big even if its light (so it won't fit in any of the flat rate options).

Ok. I will give you $30.00 how do we do paypal through Chef a Success? Do you send me a bill?

Go to Paypal and set it up to send the payment to [email protected], set it up as payment to an individual (that way I dont pay extra fees). It will send you a receipt when you set up the payment. Please also email me your address and any particulars. When I see the notification I will send it to you. Once I have sent it out I will send you the tracking/shipment information.

Both items have been sold - thank you!

What are the dimensions of the New 2013 Consultant Apron?

The dimensions of the New 2013 Consultant Apron are 26.5 inches in length and 13.5 inches in width.

Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the New 2013 Consultant Apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging it to dry.

What is the material of the tote bag?

The tote bag is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying all your Pampered Chef products and supplies.

How many pockets does the apron have?

The apron has 3 large pockets and 1 smaller pocket, providing ample space for all your kitchen tools and gadgets.

Can I personalize the apron and tote with my name?

Yes, you can personalize both the apron and tote with your name or business logo. Simply select the personalization option when ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stephaniekocala
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies