• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New 2008 Spring/Summer Products

In summary, PC will send consultants samples of new products in late January, and consultants can purchase the products at 50% OFF during Sell A Thon months.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
I've searched and searched and can't find the dates when the new products will be shipped to Diectors and then consultants. I do know that it's not until Leadership is over. Does anyone know these dates or where to find them?

They're in the December newsletter. Very late January for consultants, a little earlier for Directors, earlier yet for upper-level directors.

omg I must have passed that pg 100x thanks!!

So, I am getting ready to buy my new Consultant kit at the beginning of January, so I am still learning about all of this. As a consultant does PC send you samples of new items or do you purchase them yourself?

WE can earn them for FREE during Sell A Thon months before the new selling season, if you don't earn them you can purchase them at 50% OFF! :)

So, I would be able to purchase them in January, or wait until March? I don't want to miss out on them!!

I think they are avail. the month prior to the new season? which would be Febish? but someone can correct me if I am wrong?

you'll get the sample order form in your paperwork upgrade box that we get each new season. these are posted to ship out to consultants on Jan 29th.

Thank you so much for your information. I feel that with starting this new business I will have many questions for all of you. I have already learned so much from you all just by reading the posts and I haven't even purchased my kit yet!

Cookin' Mama said:
Thank you so much for your information. I feel that with starting this new business I will have many questions for all of you. I have already learned so much from you all just by reading the posts and I haven't even purchased my kit yet!
I was soo like this, before signing I found CS and soaked up tons of info before starting my biz! Good luck!

1. What are the new products for the 2008 Spring/Summer collection?

The new products for the 2008 Spring/Summer collection include the Quick Slice, Garlic Peeler & Slicer, Simple Slicer, Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, and Microfiber Towels.

2. Can you tell me more about the Quick Slice?

The Quick Slice is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to quickly and easily slice vegetables, fruits, and even hard-boiled eggs. It has an adjustable blade for different thicknesses and a non-slip base for stability while slicing.

3. How does the Garlic Peeler & Slicer work?

The Garlic Peeler & Slicer is a convenient tool for garlic lovers. Simply place a clove of garlic inside the silicone peeler and roll it back and forth, then use the attached slicer to create perfectly thin slices of garlic for cooking.

4. What is the Simple Slicer used for?

The Simple Slicer is a handy tool for creating uniform slices of fruits and vegetables. It has adjustable blades for different thicknesses and a safety holder to protect your fingers while slicing.

5. What are the benefits of using the Microfiber Towels?

The Microfiber Towels are highly absorbent and can hold up to 7 times their weight in liquid. They are also lint-free and can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks, making them a more sustainable and eco-friendly option compared to disposable paper towels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janine&Fish
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Janine&Fish
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • floccies