• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Lid Included with This Pot?

In summary, the conversation discusses the options for purchasing pots and pans with or without lids. It is possible to buy a pot without a lid and mix and match with other pots to create a desired set. The price of the pot includes its corresponding lid. Replacement lids are also available for purchase. All of the lids are oven-safe up to 400°F, but it is recommended to check the specific instructions for the exact temperature limit. While some customers have successfully used lids on different sized pots, it is recommended to use the lid with its intended pot for best results.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I was just wondering if anyone knows if this comes with the lid? It's the only one pictured with a lid...so I thought maybe it did?

Yes it does!

Unfortunately, the product listing does not specify whether or not the lid is included. It would be best to contact the seller or manufacturer directly to confirm if the lid is included with the purchase.

1. Can I purchase a pot without a lid?

Yes, we offer a variety of pots and pans that are sold separately without lids. You can mix and match to create your desired set.

2. Are the lids included in the price of the pot?

Yes, all of our pots and pans come with their corresponding lids included in the price.

3. Can I purchase a replacement lid for my pot?

Yes, we offer replacement lids for all of our pots and pans. You can contact our customer service team for assistance in finding the correct lid for your specific pot.

4. Are the lids oven-safe?

Yes, all of our lids are oven-safe up to 400°F. However, we recommend checking the specific lid's instructions for the exact temperature limit.

5. Can I use the lid on a different sized pot?

While the lids are designed to fit specific pots, some customers have successfully used lids on different sized pots. However, we cannot guarantee a perfect fit and recommend using the lid with its intended pot for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Kmz4480
  • MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes