• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expect the Unexpected: My First Men's Show Surpassed All Expectations!

had her first men's show tonight and didn't have too many expectations. She ended up making $600+ in sales, and she also sold about $200 of cookware. Only seven to eight men attended the show, but that was okay because it was a lot of fun for Sarah. She would definitely do another men's show in a heartbeat!
pcjulie
I had my first men's show tonight and didn't have too many expectations as far as sales and bookings go. In fact, I just briefly talked about the host benefits at the end when they were filling out their slips.

Well, I got 3 bookings, gave out some info. about fundraisers, I'll end up with $600+ in sales, and I sold about $200 of cookware (and the host wants the Prof. Family Skillet!). Only 7-8 men attended this Show! I have now learned to expect the unexpected! :D

Wow, Awesome! Sounds like I could use an all Men's show!! You are right though, never underestimate the unknown. Some of the shows I have thought were going to be awful, ended up having several bookings, and great sales. :)

just goes to show you never rule out anyone..they just may be your best customer yet..Great job

I agree, I had a men's show this weekend for my husband. I use the word 'show' liberally here because I demo'd nothing (ok used a few items obviously while refilling the food buffet) and only had a display (strategically placed by the drinks). My husband had written on the barbq invite, in small font at the bottom, that there would be an opportunity to get your mother's day shopping done with Pampered Chef in addition to barbq and movie men's hang out party.

Before it even started I was skeptical. I was glad my husband was having the get together and knew it would be fun for them, so already it was a win win, but skeptical and hopeful about the PC part. In the end the men came to me and in 15mins made over $200 in orders, then moved on to their business and that was it. It was the fastest and easiest money I ever made. Sure I'd like it to have been a bigger show but 4 people, 15mins and no demo? I think it went pretty well.

Men definitely shop different than women, it was really funny for me and I wouldn't mind doing another men's show in a heartbeat!

Sarah

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful men's show! It's always exciting when we exceed our expectations and I'm thrilled to hear that you were able to book 3 shows and make some great sales. It just goes to show that our products truly appeal to everyone, not just women. Keep up the great work and continue to expect the unexpected! Happy cooking!

1. What is "Expect the Unexpected: My First Men's Show Surpassed All Expectations!" about?

"Expect the Unexpected: My First Men's Show Surpassed All Expectations!" is a personal account of a Pampered Chef consultant's experience preparing for and hosting their first men's cooking show. It shares insights, challenges, and successes in breaking into the male demographic for Pampered Chef products and parties.

2. What inspired you to write this book?

The author was inspired to write this book after their first men's cooking show surpassed all expectations and sparked a passion for reaching out to more male customers. They wanted to share their journey and insights with others in the Pampered Chef community, and inspire them to think outside the box and embrace new challenges.

3. Are there any specific tips or strategies for hosting a successful men's cooking show?

Yes, the book includes specific tips and strategies for hosting a successful men's cooking show. These include promoting the event to male-focused groups, offering unique and masculine recipes, and creating a laid-back and fun atmosphere.

4. How did the male attendees respond to the show?

The male attendees responded positively to the show, with many expressing surprise and enjoyment at the products and recipes offered. Some even became repeat customers and hosted their own men's cooking shows afterwards.

5. Can this book be helpful for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, this book can be helpful for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It offers insights and tips for breaking into a new demographic and expanding one's customer base, as well as inspiration for trying new and creative approaches to hosting parties and shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mindyanne44
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • amy07