• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never Under Estimate the Power!

In summary, the power of the simple phrase, "The Pampered Chef," is that it can get you booked for shows even if you don't have a lot of experience. The power of prayer can help you through tough times.
barbchan
The power of the simple phrase, "The Pampered Chef," that is.... And the power of prayer.

I have been fretting about where to get my bookings from. I had three more shows booked but nothing else and I really want to get my June business going strong! So, I had a doctors appointment today and you know all that paperwork they make you fill out. Well, where it asked about my employment, I wrote Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef. The receptionist took one look and immediately asked for my card saying she NEEDS to have a show! She got my catalog and I got her phone number. Just called her and she booked a catalog show for June as well as a kitchen show for August! I'm totally psyched right now!

And then, you won't believe this, an old friend called from out of the blue. We haven't spoken in years. She asked me what I'm doing now and I told her I'm doing Pampered Chef. Well, she loves PC and has had so many shows and loves getting all the free stuff but got tired of spending so much money on food for the shows. I said, "well that's why you have catalog shows! You don't have to buy food or clean house and you still get the free stuff!" She's having a June catalog show now!

I began my day with two shows for this month and one for June. I've ended this day with two for this month, and now four for June, and one for August! Not too shabby if I do say so myself! :D

Way to go Barbara!! It is sooo cool to have days like that! Work it girl!

Awesome!:) :) :)

That's really awesome!

Way to go Barbara! I've been having some good luck lately myself - emailed a few friends to see about shows for summer and 2 said yes (now I just have to nail down a date - so I'm looking at about 4 shows for summer so far - I have a show this weekend which hopefully I'll get some bookings and a table at a Spa Night at Curves on Thursday where I'm giving away a free cooking show. So I'm keeping good thoughts that my summer will start to fill up - keep up the good work!

Gina Miller

I too have been fretting over my summer schedule. I have 3 more shows in May and hope to book summer shows from those. But I'm still worried. I have been praying and hope that if I'm to continue my business, God will see me through.

barbchan said:
The power of the simple phrase, "The Pampered Chef," that is.... And the power of prayer.

I have been fretting about where to get my bookings from. I had three more shows booked but nothing else and I really want to get my June business going strong! So, I had a doctors appointment today and you know all that paperwork they make you fill out. Well, where it asked about my employment, I wrote Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef. The receptionist took one look and immediately asked for my card saying she NEEDS to have a show! She got my catalog and I got her phone number. Just called her and she booked a catalog show for June as well as a kitchen show for August! I'm totally psyched right now!

And then, you won't believe this, an old friend called from out of the blue. We haven't spoken in years. She asked me what I'm doing now and I told her I'm doing Pampered Chef. Well, she loves PC and has had so many shows and loves getting all the free stuff but got tired of spending so much money on food for the shows. I said, "well that's why you have catalog shows! You don't have to buy food or clean house and you still get the free stuff!" She's having a June catalog show now!

I began my day with two shows for this month and one for June. I've ended this day with two for this month, and now four for June, and one for August! Not too shabby if I do say so myself! :D

That is great! :) Hopefully all the guests will be people you don't know, whi will ALL book!

1. What is "Never Under Estimate the Power!"?

"Never Under Estimate the Power!" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

2. What type of recipes can I find in "Never Under Estimate the Power!"?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. It also includes recipes for special dietary needs such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Never Under Estimate the Power!" easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found in your local grocery store. However, some may require a trip to a specialty store.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Never Under Estimate the Power!"?

No, the recipes in this cookbook can be made with common kitchen tools and utensils. However, some Pampered Chef products may make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

5. Are there any tips or tricks included in "Never Under Estimate the Power!" to help with meal planning and prep?

Yes, this cookbook includes helpful tips and tricks for meal planning and prep, such as how to make ahead and freeze meals, as well as ideas for using leftovers in new and creative ways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies