• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Never Thought I'd Be Asking...but

In summary, Ginger's 13 year old Beagle is having Kidney failure, but recently got a really bad infection. She's been in the hospital since Friday night and they are flushing her and feeding her intravenus but she hasn't eaten in 4 days. Everyone at the hospital is VERY hopeful.
That's wonderful.

That is so nice to hear.

<h2>1. Can my 13 year old beagle recover from kidney failure?</h2><p>It is possible for a dog to recover from kidney failure, but it depends on the severity of the condition and how well it is managed. Your veterinarian will be able to provide more information and guidance on your specific situation.</p><h2>2. How long has your dog been in the hospital?</h2><p>My dog has been in the hospital since Friday night.</p><h2>3. Is there hope for your dog's recovery?</h2><p>Yes, the hospital staff is very hopeful and doing everything they can to help my dog recover.</p><h2>4. Has your dog been eating while in the hospital?</h2><p>No, my dog has not been eating for four days now. She is being fed intravenously.</p><h2>5. Do you want to be the one to make the decision to put your dog to sleep?</h2><p>I am struggling with the decision to put my dog to sleep, but ultimately I want what is best for her and for her to go peacefully.</p>

1. Can my 13 year old beagle recover from kidney failure?

It is possible for a dog to recover from kidney failure, but it depends on the severity of the condition and how well it is managed. Your veterinarian will be able to provide more information and guidance on your specific situation.

2. How long has your dog been in the hospital?

My dog has been in the hospital since Friday night.

3. Is there hope for your dog's recovery?

Yes, the hospital staff is very hopeful and doing everything they can to help my dog recover.

4. Has your dog been eating while in the hospital?

No, my dog has not been eating for four days now. She is being fed intravenously.

5. Do you want to be the one to make the decision to put your dog to sleep?

I am struggling with the decision to put my dog to sleep, but ultimately I want what is best for her and for her to go peacefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Lisa/ChefBear