• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community?

In summary, the Pampered Chef community is a network of passionate individuals who love cooking and sharing their love for high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes with others. To join, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit their website. The community offers support and resources for new consultants and does not require any previous cooking or sales experience. Flexible scheduling options are also available to accommodate other responsibilities.
teresaj
Hello everyone, I have been using this site for 3-4 weeks now, and I have to say I love it. I sold PC about 5 yrs ago and had to stop because my mother had a stroke and my time was taken up with her therepy and all. Glad to say she is better, and does not have good use of her right side that well, but she is one of my biggest supporters now that I am back in the business. I live in GA, am a stay at home mom and grandmother.I am the child care provider for 2 of my 3 granddaughters, ages 2 and 1 yr. I call it my charity work. It's the hardest work I have ever done. I get down on myself with my PC business, but you all are so great with picking a gal up,and your ideas (that help so much) are wonderful. Thanks so much. So GLAD I found this site.

Nice to meet you! I love it when new people join. It's interesting hearing all the different opinions and advice.

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

I'm glad you found us too! It's such a great source of encouragement and information. Thanks for introducing yourself!!:)

Welcome to our little nuthouse! We need all the Cheffers we can get to help us all support one another. You've probably already noticed that you'll find lots of good information here, answers to unasked questions, lots of good how-to ideas, and a few diversions and off-the-wall topic threads.(Be warned, this place is a black hole. The gravitational pull here is so strong that it sucks in all available time!)

Hello! I just returned to chefsuccess... yesterday. I recently have been going through alot of life changes and was even thinking about discontinueing my business and taking on a JOB. Euwwww what was I thinking? Why take a job when I can share what I love! In the next month or so we will be moving (hopefully) and the thought of moving my business and approaching new people is scary for me. But in truth whole new opportunities can (will) open. Arghhhh how important it is to keep in contact and not lose your enthusiam for sharing. I am sooooooo rusty. Again welcome back and best success to you.

Welcome back! (Also welcome arms, legs, head, front and all your other various body parts.)You're in Iron River? No wonder you're rusty.Where ya headed?

1. What is the Pampered Chef community all about?

The Pampered Chef community is a network of passionate individuals who love cooking and sharing their love for high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes with others. It's a place where you can connect with like-minded individuals, learn new cooking techniques, and grow your business while having fun!

2. How can I join the Pampered Chef community?

Joining the Pampered Chef community is easy! Simply reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to sign up. We would love to welcome you into our community and help you get started on your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What kind of support can I expect from the Pampered Chef community?

The Pampered Chef community is a supportive and encouraging group of individuals who are always willing to lend a helping hand. As a new consultant, you will receive training and support from your mentor, as well as access to resources and tools to help you succeed in your business.

4. Do I need to have any previous cooking or sales experience to join the Pampered Chef community?

No, you do not need any previous cooking or sales experience to join the Pampered Chef community. Our consultants come from all different backgrounds and have varying levels of experience. As long as you have a passion for cooking and are willing to learn, you can be successful in this community.

5. How can I balance being a part of the Pampered Chef community with my other responsibilities?

We understand that many of our consultants have other responsibilities, such as being a stay-at-home parent or working another job. That's why we offer flexible scheduling and training options to accommodate your busy schedule. Plus, you can choose how much or how little you want to work, so you can find a balance that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deborah Marshall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant